You know we are good when we should be 8-0 are are 7-1!!

No. We should be 6-2 and are lucky to be 7-1. We were not competitive with Michigan State until the end, when they had let off the gas. We should have lost to McNeese State. That is just as accurate as saying we should be 8-0.

Not being negative, but just the way I see it.

We are still in the hunt, and that is all that is important.

No. We should be 6-2 and are lucky to be 7-1. We were not competitive with Michigan State until the end, when they had let off the gas. We should have lost to McNeese State. That is just as accurate as saying we should be 8-0.

Not being negative, but just the way I see it.

We are still in the hunt, and that is all that is important.

Lucky to be 7-1, should be 6-2? As I recall McNeese came back to tie the game in the waning moments. If you are arguing that McNeese should have scored a TD there, Nebraska still goes ahead with ameers TD. There was nothing lucky about the outcome of the game other than us not coming ready to play.

Yes you are being negative, glass half full pessimist. We should be 7-1 because we are 7-1... there has been no luck.

• Fire 4

I laugh when people say "they almost lost to McNeese State." The fact is they didn't lose. They played through some adversity, made some plays and won. Just like teams are supposed to do. I know people will say "if blah blah makes that catch out of the backfield they score". Maybe. Maybe not. On the other side if NU makes a block here or there who knows, maybe NU scores twice more.