Purdue Time & TV Coverage

I was a bit concerned for a minute at the misprint on that file. It says "Oklahoma State at Kansas" for the 8PM game. Had me wondering why such horrible teams would take the prime time, ABC slot.

Haha. Although, somehow Purdue ended up in the 2:30 ABC spot - it really must be a down week for ESPN/ABC. But Fox/CBS have some good games it looks like.

09abcmap_purdue.png

I'm stuck on ESPN2 thus one quarter lost on TV. Why? Because Terps/PSU game scheduled 11:00 at ESPN2 ..... Guaranteed 4 overtimes. Or weather delay. Remember Huskers vs. Fresno St and Huskers vs. Washington ? (Holiday Bowl)

I just moved to Austin, and will be watching the game on ESPN2 as well. I hate missing the start of games...

In past games, I recall them starting the game on ESPNEWS or ESPNU or other options if the previous game runs late. Will this be different? Because of the ABC cross-cast or some other reason?

Thanks for any answers anyone may have.

Can't. ESPNU already scheduled Virginia/GTech at 2:30. ESPNews schedule ...... Houston/USF at 2:30.

ESPN hates Huskers ;)

In last resort, I wonder if the coverage will start online, then? ESPN3 or .com or whatever they are calling it. I have caught a few games there, and it usually is just fine. I don't even mind the smaller screen (I Use a Kindle) for mobile devices. I can sit in bed as my wife snoozes and watch the last of the west coast games, if any are good.

In last resort, I wonder if the coverage will start online, then? ESPN3 or .com or whatever they are calling it. I have caught a few games there, and it usually is just fine. I don't even mind the smaller screen (I Use a Kindle) for mobile devices. I can sit in bed as my wife snoozes and watch the last of the west coast games, if any are good.

Probably will be, especially if you are outside of the ABC footprint. There are also the ESPN Alternate channels that might show the overlapped game until the other game is completed