8 Quarters - better enjoy it

Definitely going to miss Ameer.

KB skill set is easily replaceable, and thankfully his ego will be outta here. He's not a dynamic receiver or difference maker. Now if we had and were losing someone like Amari Cooper (at Bama). I would agree about missing him.

I have to disagree here. While KB isn't as dynamic and unique a player as Ameer, he's still our leading receiver. He runs good routes and has good speed to get behind the defense. And he's arguably the best blocker among the WR, as well. We don't have another player on the team that can replace his skills.

KB skill set is easily replaceable, and thankfully his ego will be outta here. He's not a dynamic receiver or difference maker. Now if we had and were losing someone like Amari Cooper (at Bama). I would agree about missing him.

Kenny Bell will go down in school history as the best receiver we've had the last 4 years, and the most productive receiver we've had ever.

And it's not because he is easily replaceable or lacking dynamism.

Kenny Bell will go down in school history as the best receiver we've had the last 4 years, and the most productive receiver we've had ever.

And it's not because he is easily replaceable or lacking dynamism.

After this season he will be but will soon be passed by another in 2 or 3 years.