***Official 2014-2015 NBA Discussion Thread***

This could get interesting:

What Mike and Mike did today was absolute garbage. I would say I lost respect for that show, but I never had it. http://thebiglead.com/2014/11/06/mike-golic-on-bill-simmons-lebron-comments-he-grabbed-a-headline-which-is-something-i-know-he-loves/

Bill Simmons@BillSimmons 5m5 minutes ago

For an ESPN Radio show to pull an interview out of context from another ESPN Radio show, then play the moral authority card, is disgusting.

Have the balls to call me to discuss it on the show. Don't pull it out of context just because you need fodder for a segment. Pathetic.

Some background

Time for the Bulls to realize they are simply throwing good money after bad with this guy. Over the course of the last two years he has played under 30% of the season and it

begins to look like this year won't be much better this year. He is obviously injury prone and when he's dinged up he doesn't mind sitting out for extended periods of time. The

Bulls should trade him while the perception is that he still has something left. Get what value you can out of him Bulls. Let some other team dream that he will return to MVP

form. Move on. Chicago deserve better.

T_O_B

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...