We really do have the best college football player on and off the field

Bogate

Good point. There is no doubt in my my mind who the best college player is right now. Given what he has accomplished this year and the totality of his 4 years here: the race is not even close. A couple others players mentioned in the race, plus the prevoius winner are not even close to same level as a Heisman representaive like number #8, IMO.

Good point. There is no doubt in my my mind who the best college player is right now. Given what he has accomplished this year and the totality of his 4 years here: the race is not even close. A couple others players mentioned in the race, plus the prevoius winner are not even close to same level as a Heisman representaive like number #8, IMO.

I agree. When you look at the all purpose yards compared to everyone else, I believe it is very clear. Sure, Mariota is a good QB that has thrown a lot of TDs and I think only one interception. But, Ameer is doing so much more on the field.