Looking for: Man Cave Items

GM_Tood

Wow, that's a huge space, BRI. You could do about anything you want down there. You could turn it into a small pub along with a home theater.

We've got a "wall bar" there that's probably 12 to 15 feet long with a bar sink and a beer fridge. We didn't do a full bar because we didn't want it to interfere with the space down there. Right now I've got a wall mounted 60" flatscreen and the plan is to add some surround sound as well in the near future. If I had about $5,000 to $10,000 lying around I could do quite a bit of stuff. We renovated the space last winter and that took about $24,000 to get done. So needless to say, I don't have a lot of coin lying around after that. :lol:

Wow, that's a huge space, BRI. You could do about anything you want down there. You could turn it into a small pub along with a home theater.

We've got a "wall bar" there that's probably 12 to 15 feet long with a bar sink and a beer fridge. We didn't do a full bar because we didn't want it to interfere with the space down there. Right now I've got a wall mounted 60" flatscreen and the plan is to add some surround sound as well in the near future. If I had about $5,000 to $10,000 lying around I could do quite a bit of stuff. We renovated the space last winter and that took about $24,000 to get done. So needless to say, I don't have a lot of coin lying around after that. :lol:

Well, that's a great start, and this just means you've got more time to plan what you can an want to do while you save up. Good patience not to go into debt for toys.

• Fire 1
  • 3 months later...

I'm :(

I HAD a hard earned, big time Husker Man cave in my finished basement that anyone would appreciate... 35' x 70' sunk in bar 20' long with a full kitchen behind it, marble fireplace at one end with two 42" big screens above the mantle, sectional couch and two lazy boy recliners. The other end i had a 80" big screen with theater style seating three rows deep. first row 5 seats wide second row six seats wide and third row seven seats wide. A Husker pool table, foosball table, and a gaming station with a 42" monitor. Of course all the walls were covered in Husker memorabilia, including Devaney and T.O. tribute walls and about everything else you can think of from, 1970 and 1971 Bob Devaney Jim Beam whisky decanters to Tom Osborne gold coin collector sets.

I had to give all that up when I had to relocate! :bang

I am happy for all of you... please enjoy what you have because it's when you suddenly lose it, that you realize just how big of a part of your life it is and what it means. All the hard work over time put into it to make your own unique vision come to life. The money spent to achieve and have what I consider one of my personal goals in life, a Husker Man Cave. Finally, the hours of enjoyment a guy and/or gal along with family and friends get from having such an environment in which to watch the Huskers compete. It truly is something to be cherished because to lose it isn't life ending but for some of us it really is heartbreaking!

I'm :(

I HAD a hard earned, big time Husker Man cave in my finished basement that anyone would appreciate... 35' x 70' sunk in bar 20' long with a full kitchen behind it, marble fireplace at one end with two 42" big screens above the mantle, sectional couch and two lazy boy recliners. The other end i had a 80" big screen with theater style seating three rows deep. first row 5 seats wide second row six seats wide and third row seven seats wide. A Husker pool table, foosball table, and a gaming station with a 42" monitor. Of course all the walls were covered in Husker memorabilia, including Devaney and T.O. tribute walls and about everything else you can think of from, 1970 and 1971 Bob Devaney Jim Beam whisky decanters to Tom Osborne gold coin collector sets.

I had to give all that up when I had to relocate! :bang

I am happy for all of you... please enjoy what you have because it's when you suddenly lose it, that you realize just how big of a part of your life it is and what it means. All the hard work over time put into it to make your own unique vision come to life. The money spent to achieve and have what I consider one of my personal goals in life, a Husker Man Cave. Finally, the hours of enjoyment a guy and/or gal along with family and friends get from having such an environment in which to watch the Huskers compete. It truly is something to be cherished because to lose it isn't life ending but for some of us it really is heartbreaking!

I know your pain. Mine wasnt quite as nice as yours but it was on its way to being pretty damn nice, then sh#t hit the fan. Sucks.