NFL Brady vr Manning

T_O_Bull

"I've got the RINGS, I've got the hot wife and I didn't get crushed by NEBRASKA in a bowl game. Nuff said.

T_O_B

"My little brother is a better quarterback than you. Besides, I've thrown over 500 TDs, and I have a giraffe neck that can see over any defensive lineman."

I like to compare Tom Brady and Peyton Manning to Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell. Peyton is Wilt and Tom is Bill. Wilt was, without a doubt, the better player, but he played on much worse teams than Bill did. Bill won tons of championships because of his great teammates, but was certainly not as talented as Wilt. Likewise, Peyton has played with less talent around him (on the defensive side, at least) and is more talented, while Tom has played with much better teammates and isn't as talented. With that said, I'll take Tom Brady any day of the week.

Peyton is possibly the greatest of all time. It has been an amazing era to be able to watch both of these guys. I hope their careers continue for several years yet.

Brady recently said he hopes that he'll be playing at Peyton's level "when [he] gets to [Peyton's] age", haha! As if they're so far apart.

I'll take Brady owing to my being a fan of New England. And also because he doesn't bag on scoreboard operators :lol: