Big Red Tipoff

Thought I would post my observation of this event, even though there was very little defense being played.

White can score from anywhere. Wish we had him this year.

Pitchford is going to be a more consistent offensive treat.

Webster & Benny have improved their outside shot.

Rivers looked stronger.

Smith is quick and confident.

Abraham is a big dude who can rebound, but not much of an outside shooter.

Hammond needs some muscle, but looks like he can contribute.

Fuller did not play due to Smith breaking his nose in practice. This means Smith will be back, but I would like to have seen Fuller play.

I can not wait to see them play!

I really think that Pitchford is going to be a very pleasant surprise this year (not that he wasn't last year). He could be a big post presence, and I know that he's been working on that aspect of his game in the off-season. Smith is going to be an instant contributor and an absolute gem in the long haul. I was so excited when he signed with us. Smart and athletic is exactly what we need on point. If only White could play this year.......but we'll be sitting pretty with him next year. It really seems like players flourish under Miles. Just look at all of these guys that weren't getting time and other schools and what our staff can do with them.

I know that it was just an exhibition, but could you tell if Tai looked more confident? If so, and with Benny's shot improving, this could be an awesome year (and Miles is just getting started)!

I really think that Pitchford is going to be a very pleasant surprise this year (not that he wasn't last year). He could be a big post presence, and I know that he's been working on that aspect of his game in the off-season. Smith is going to be an instant contributor and an absolute gem in the long haul. I was so excited when he signed with us. Smart and athletic is exactly what we need on point. If only White could play this year.......but we'll be sitting pretty with him next year. It really seems like players flourish under Miles. Just look at all of these guys that weren't getting time and other schools and what our staff can do with them.

I know that it was just an exhibition, but could you tell if Tai looked more confident? If so, and with Benny's shot improving, this could be an awesome year (and Miles is just getting started)!

Pitchford made 14 in a row during the 3 point contest.