I have mutiple people telling me we can't win out and beat Minne, Whisky and Iowa.

Do you think Ohio State beating Sparty will hurt our playoff chances?

Undeniably. Sparty would be in the top 6 for sure if they win out thus making them a better win. Plus we've got the revenge factor working for us.

Yep, no doubt about that, I want MSU to win so if we do make it to Indy, we have a chance to avenge our loss and get into the playoffs by beating a Top 5 team.

I think Nebraska will win out. Sad thing is you're in a down Big 10 conference and your strength of schedule will prevent you from getting into the final 4. I wish you would of stayed in the Big 12. You'd be in a much better position by playing better teams and having a chance at the CFB playoff. The Big 12 currently has TCU, KSU and Baylor still alive for the playoff.

I think Nebraska will win out. Sad thing is you're in a down Big 10 conference and your strength of schedule will prevent you from getting into the final 4. I wish you would of stayed in the Big 12. You'd be in a much better position by playing better teams and having a chance at the CFB playoff. The Big 12 currently has TCU, KSU and Baylor still alive for the playoff.

TCU Baylor and KSU could all knock eachother out of contention, one for sure tonight. Lack of a title game will hurt the eventual champs chances. IF one of them wins out they are probably in though.

• Beck would have to come up with three consecutive game plans that play to Ameer's running and not Armstrong's passing.
  • The offensive line has to find some spark somewhere.
  • We will have to find a way to defend against a quarterback that rolls out with a running back / tight end cutting across on the same side.

One game at a time, though. We can't beat all three at once, but we certainly have the talent to do it, I don't know if we have the will and the discipline.

• Beck would have to come up with three consecutive game plans that play to Ameer's running and not Armstrong's passing.
  • We will have to find a way to defend against a quarterback that rolls out with a running back / tight end cutting across on the same side.

One game at a time, though. We can't beat all three at once, but we certainly have the talent to do it, I don't know if we have the will and the discipline.

Wisky will be a great test of this (if they choose to not jet sweep us to death). IIRC, their leading receivers are the TE and RB.

Wisky will be a great test of this (if they choose to not jet sweep us to death). IIRC, their leading receivers are the TE and RB.

Receiver then two tight ends.