If We Lose To Wisconsin

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we can manage to royally eff ourselves and lose 4 or 5 games this year. Bo is most likely gone. But I genuinely can't see a feasable way we do that unless we implode, which in turn means bye bye Bussey and some other recruits possibly.

I'm of the non believers in Bo's ability to shake issues that have ran through his entire tenure here (turnovers, beating ourselves, blowouts) and haven't strayed away from that. But I'll give him the credit that while I don't think we'll ever get a National Championship or possibly even a conference one under him, I see him plenty good enough to not screw up this season that badly at this point.

Anyone else surprised the badgers are favored by anywhere between 4 and 6? 2 things, first that really makes me wonder how much I'm overrating our team, second makes me not feel good about AA being healthy, Vegas always seems to know things like that and this seems like a line with no AA

Anyone else surprised the badgers are favored by anywhere between 4 and 6? 2 things, first that really makes me wonder how much I'm overrating our team, second makes me not feel good about AA being healthy, Vegas always seems to know things like that and this seems like a line with no AA

It does surprise me a little bit. The home team generally gets 3 points just for being at home but I would think us being a much higher ranked team would bring that spread down to a +1/+2. Being +4/+6 says Vegas sees them with home field and being a bit better team than us right? Or is this just one of those times where they are just trying to control the action a little bit?

A Badger loss would have a lot more impact on fans than on the program. The sun would come up, and the Huskers would begin preparing for Minnesota. With the fans on the other hand, well, let's just say there would be a lot of broken shower curtain rods, as BigRedBuster says.

But I don't think it'll come to that. I think we'll get by Wisconsin this year. I think we match up pretty well against them.

Best thread ever. The how mad will we be if we lose thread. I cant wait for the game. A big time meaningful game for the Huskers that could put is in the top 10 and put us in the driver seat for the conf championship game. Lets not get excited about the opportunity that our favorite team has. Instead lets see who needs to be fired IF our team losses.

Are we ever going to grow up as a fan base and stop asking "what if" questions. Using the definition of some on here most of us should be shamed by our father in law when we show up for Thanksgiving dinner and we still don't have his daughter in a 5000 sq ft mansion. Only working 60 hrs a week? You slacker you! If we were truly dedicated to our family we would work another 20 or 30 to get ahead. And speaking of your wife....she's not all that hot anyway and she's starting to resemble her mother. You could do better so start looking around. And your kids.....you see a Dr, lawyer, sports star or famous actor when you tuck them in at night.

Certainly everything I state here is over the top, but I learned a long time ago to enjoy the process more and not get caught up in an attitude that says the only success worth having is the top rung of the ladder. By the same token I understand sports are played to win not to be mediocre. We aren't 1-8 now, we're 8-1. It will be a wild 4 week stretch. Enjoy it!

Best thread ever. The how mad will we be if we lose thread. I cant wait for the game. A big time meaningful game for the Huskers that could put is in the top 10 and put us in the driver seat for the conf championship game. Lets not get excited about the opportunity that our favorite team has. Instead lets see who needs to be fired IF our team losses.

Yeah....that sounds like much more fun discussion this week.