Where will Braxton Miller be playing next year??

C N Red

Off the top of my head, teams needing QBs. From the sounds of it he will have graduated and will basically be a FA.

Michigan (how awesome would that be!!)

Florida St. (Jameis will have to go to the NFL)

LSU (unless Les goes to Michigan and pulls him in up there)

Bascially, there are some big time programs that could use a seasoned QB. Ask Wiscy how it can work for a year?

I believe transfer rules still apply and he'd have to wait out a year if he wanted to go somewhere else.

He should be able to play immediately under the graduate waiver since he is set to earn his degree.

^^^^ This. As i mentioned in my post, he would be a graduate. Same situation as Russell Wilson.

How about here

How about not. The dude is as fragile as fine china. Seems like he sits out a few play every game, and has a serious injury every season that puts him out a few games.

In this hypothetical situation, you are saying the risk isn't worth the reward? I highly doubt many schools would turn him away but I guess Nebraska is set at QB.

How about here

How about not. The dude is as fragile as fine china. Seems like he sits out a few play every game, and has a serious injury every season that puts him out a few games.

In this hypothetical situation, you are saying the risk isn't worth the reward? I highly doubt many schools would turn him away but I guess Nebraska is set at QB.
If Miller were to come here and become the starter, my belief would be both Stanton and Armstrong transfer out. And after one year we would be so screwed at the QB position.

How about here

I guess that's what I'm saying. I don't think he would last through the year so...

And you'd be pissing off a guy who's got potential (Armstrong) by having him waste a year behind a transfer who more than likely is going to go down for at least a game. Honestly I think Tommy now is about where Braxton was at as a Sophomore. Maybe not all the moves in the running game, but he's effective.