2 QB's

Taylor leaves after next season but that still leaves Beck, Ganz, Adams, Davis....both Beck and Ganz will be Juniors next year.

Was Davis a juco? or was Adams?

So I say yes on the 2 QB question just in case we have another head up the butt attack like freeman, then we still get a need for next years class

It is hard to get two big name guys in one class, or even back to back classes. there are a lot of good QB's out there for next year. I gotta think we can get one big name, and maybe rope in a sleeper just in case. NO MORE FREEMAN STUFF! that sucked.

Well, I bet they do use the Freeman deal again. They did it with Beck and it worked.

It's just about impossible to get two high profile guys, not enough top flight QB's out there. Goal is to get one definent and then either take a chance on one or a hit or miss guy.

Ganz is for emergency purposes onlt. Jordan will never see the field, Beau is certainly on the outside looking in.

it would be a big deal to a lot of fans if a kid from Nebraska to come in and play QB for the WCO.

This is bad of me for saying this but its business and I think we have too many QB's on scholarship and I hope somebody transfers. Then we will be in a much better position to offer two QB's next year. Like you guys said, some are on the outside looking in and some will never see the field and if they wont its kind of a waste of a scholarship from a football point of view. but then again if you were getting an education for free would you transfer to somewhere else?

Calli mentioned in his post 2006 recruiting class press conference that 2 QBs will certainly be something they will consider. I like the idea of one pro-style QB, and one dual-threat QB. However next year's QB recruiting plays out I would most definitely like to see us avoid another situation where a decommit leaves us with zilch. I trust the coaching staff has learned from this lesson and won't get burned again.

What about L.D Crow from Clearwater, Florida? I believe he is from the same high school as Beck and maybe Beck can help land this kid?