Routes to the B1G West Title: 15 if we beat Wisconsin, 2 if we don't

I stumbled across a graphical display that summarizes the different scenarios in which we can win the Big Ten West. Also outlines how Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa can win the division given certain outcomes.

Sucks that it's a spreadsheet, but just go with it. Pretty cool to see it graphically.

http://mostdopesports.wordpress.com/

Routes to the B1G West Title by team (excluding 3-way ties): Nebraska 17 Minnesota 17 Wisconsin 16 Iowa 9

Routes assuming Nebraska beats Wisconsin, all else the same: Nebraska 15 Minnesota 8 Wisconsin 1 Iowa 4

Routes assuming Wisconsin beats Nebraska, all else the same: Nebraska 2 Minnesota 9 Wisconsin 15 Iowa 5

Just play the friggen games, win and forget about all this bull$hit. WE have little chance of getting to the play off, we would not belong there if we fell into it. Make a New Years day game, and win that.

I could care less how we could get there, means absolutely nothing, and every friggen thread on this site is about how. We lost to a team that got skull dragged, we have no chance. Forget about it and enjoy the season.

Just play the friggen games, win and forget about all this bull$hit. WE have little chance of getting to the play off, we would not belong there if we fell into it. Make a New Years day game, and win that.I could care less how we could get there, means absolutely nothing, and every friggen thread on this site is about how. We lost to a team that got skull dragged, we have no chance. Forget about it and enjoy the season.

This is division scenarios sir.

• Fire 2

It boils down to winning, losing to any of these teams will drop us to another lack luster season, losing to someone we most likely should not.

Nebraska was about winning championships, not backing into them. This garbage continues continuously. No one out of the state of Nebraska cares if we lose to Wisconsin, it will be the usual scenario for this program. I want that to change and am just sick of hearing if this team loses or this team beats this team. Just win the games, quit making excuses, looking for the back door in. Its the same crap at a lower level.

• Fire 3

Really have no idea. I do not have access to all the information they look at. I want to give the kids all the credit for fighting back, but it could very easily be said we were let back in the game after the other team thought it was over.

We might have climbed, but doubtfully as high as some might think. We have a terrible win, that they look at every week, some others that were less than stellar. Ohio State going in and absolutely destroying them would not have helped either.

Who knows, but I doubt we would have gotten above 10th.

It is about how we play for me. Wins losses are only numbers to me. We start playing like we are capable of, win or loss I am happy. As I will have seen progress. I have seen progress this year. But it is not to the level it needs to be. Getting closer, but I do not want their spirit destroyed because the fans expect them to this or that and they don't.

Big game this week end, that is all I want to worry about. Win or lose we have Minnesota to worry about. If Minnesota knocks off Ohio State, no one from the Big will be in the playoff. A lot rides on the last three weeks for 4 teams.

I want to give the kids all the credit for fighting back, but it could very easily be said we were let back in the game after the other team thought it was over.

I'm sick of this crap right here.

I'm gonna be the first to openly agree how piss-poor we played the first three quarters of that game. But I also think it's majorly unfair that we've complained ALOT during Bo's tenure about things like not finishing games, playing down to opponents, lacking killer instinct, et. al., but god forbid we hold the opponents to the same standard!!

Good teams finish games. Period. I don't want to hear about MSU letting us back into that game. We continued trying to win in the fourth, they did not. That's poor coaching and poor play on their part, and excellent fight and play by our Huskers. Let's not chalk that up simply to MSU laying down.

• Fire 1

I want to give the kids all the credit for fighting back, but it could very easily be said we were let back in the game after the other team thought it was over.

I'm sick of this crap right here.

I'm gonna be the first to openly agree how piss-poor we played the first three quarters of that game. But I also think it's majorly unfair that we've complained ALOT during Bo's tenure about things like not finishing games, playing down to opponents, lacking killer instinct, et. al., but god forbid we hold the opponents to the same standard!!

Good teams finish games. Period. I don't want to hear about MSU letting us back into that game. We continued trying to win in the fourth, they did not. That's poor coaching and poor play on their part, and excellent fight and play by our Huskers. Let's not chalk that up simply to MSU laying down.

Sometimes they don't finish games.

Sometimes they put on a ridiculous, "we're awake!"comeback to try and over come an insurmountable beginning where they inexplicably came out flat.

Part of me knows neither have a bearing on Saturdays game.

Part of me is wondering which version we'll get.

It is what it is at this point.

Really have no idea. I do not have access to all the information they look at. I want to give the kids all the credit for fighting back, but it could very easily be said we were let back in the game after the other team thought it was over.

We might have climbed, but doubtfully as high as some might think. We have a terrible win, that they look at every week, some others that were less than stellar. Ohio State going in and absolutely destroying them would not have helped either.

Who knows, but I doubt we would have gotten above 10th.

It is about how we play for me. Wins losses are only numbers to me. We start playing like we are capable of, win or loss I am happy. As I will have seen progress. I have seen progress this year. But it is not to the level it needs to be. Getting closer, but I do not want their spirit destroyed because the fans expect them to this or that and they don't.

Big game this week end, that is all I want to worry about. Win or lose we have Minnesota to worry about. If Minnesota knocks off Ohio State, no one from the Big will be in the playoff. A lot rides on the last three weeks for 4 teams.

this times a million! It's about HOW we play" usually in most big and not so big games we look like we are doing what the panda is doin in the sig.

I am sick of the same crap, we lost, you realize that. The better team won, you realize that.

Getting pushed around for 45 minutes of a game, and then waking up to play is a problem. Needing a 60 yard td run from Ameer to beat a FCS team is luck. Taking nothing away from Ameer, but those things just do not happen when a team is ready to play.

Kids fought back, but why in the hell were they in that position if they could play like the last 15 minutes. That is the problem that some do not see. It has been the problem for a long time. Coaching/Attitude/entitlement or just lucky, you take your pick.