Form letter to the AD

He's a lunatic because the man has an opinion and wrote a letter to try to do something good for a team he loves?

Throw me in the loony bin, too. Lack of competence" duke didn't show a lack of competence in anybody. Bo did a fine job doing that for himself today. Duke's just putting what the rest of us are thinking into words. Normally I'm the type of guy to just quietly watch things unfold and voice my opinion on here, but if someone were to try to be more proactive and get actual things done by say, writing a letter, I wouldn't flame them for it.

Let the man live his own damn life.

He's a lunatic because the man has an opinion and wrote a letter to try to do something good for a team he loves?

Throw me in the loony bin, too. Lack of competence" duke didn't show a lack of competence in anybody. Bo did a fine job doing that for himself today. Duke's just putting what the rest of us are thinking into words. Normally I'm the type of guy to just quietly watch things unfold and voice my opinion on here, but if someone were to try to be more proactive and get actual things done by say, writing a letter, I wouldn't flame them for it.

I dont think hes trying to knock him for writing the letter, but instead where he is sending it. Am I correct Huskerscott? Hell I dont know..Send it to the AD..Chancellor..and Board to make it easy on yourself.

I'm allowed to voice my opinion on here too. Just like Duke and yourself. And I disagree that sending letter to the AD will accomplish anything. It will not even make it to his desk. So why waste your time doing this. This doesn't show that you are being proactive, it shows that you have no confidence in our administrators to make the right decisions.....hence the incompentence reference. Quite frankly it makes him look a crazy obsessed fan who won't rest until we are winning NC left and right, IMO.

I'm not telling him to how to live his life. He even warned us he was going to post this. So how is it flaming him?

I dont think hes trying to knock him for writing the letter, but instead where he is sending it. Am I correct Huskerscott? Hell I dont know..Send it to the AD..Chancellor..and Board to make it easy on yourself.
Ahh yes I meant for address that. Good call.

If he is sending it to the wrong person, kindly tell him where to send it instead. No need to go on about lunatics and whatnot.

We're all on the same team here eh? Let's help each other out.

• Fire 1

I'm allowed to voice my opinion on here too. Just like Duke and yourself. And I disagree that sending letter to the AD will accomplish anything. It will not even make it to his desk. So why waste your time doing this. This doesn't show that you are being proactive, it shows that you have no confidence in our administrators to make the right decisions.....hence the incompentence reference. Quite frankly it makes him look a crazy obsessed fan who won't rest until we are winning NC left and right.

I'm not telling him to how to live his life. He even warned us he was going to post this. So how is it flaming him?

What business is it of yours what someone else does after a loss? If after the umpteenth nationally televised blowout or ***whooping someone decides to voice their opinion to those in charge, that's their prerogative. Unless you work as the AD's personal secretary your opinion of what Mail does and does not get sent into him holds very little weight.

Writing a letter to a politician is a way for Americans to get their voice heard and their concerns known and hopefully addressed. How is this any different? If the guys wants to try punching up a well-written letter about why Bo should be out the door, more power to him. The more of that sentiment SE gets from the fans, the more it becomes a reality.

I don't think it makes him look crazy. I guess I'll leave that up to everyone else as well. But if your definition of crazy is a fan who wants to win as many national championships as possible... There's a lot of crazy folks running free out there.

I'm allowed to voice my opinion on here too. Just like Duke and yourself. And I disagree that sending letter to the AD will accomplish anything. It will not even make it to his desk. So why waste your time doing this. This doesn't show that you are being proactive, it shows that you have no confidence in our administrators to make the right decisions.....hence the incompentence reference. Quite frankly it makes him look a crazy obsessed fan who won't rest until we are winning NC left and right.

What business is it of yours what someone else does after a loss? If after the umpteenth nationally televised blowout or ***whooping someone decides to voice their opinion to those in charge, that's their prerogative. Unless you work as the AD's personal secretary your opinion of what Mail does and does not get sent into him holds very little weight.

Writing a letter to a politician is a way for Americans to get their voice heard and their concerns known and hopefully addressed. How is this any different? If the guys wants to try punching up a well-written letter about why Bo should be out the door, more power to him. The more of that sentiment SE gets from the fans, the more it becomes a reality.

I don't think it makes him look crazy. I guess I'll leave that up to everyone else as well. But if your definition of crazy is a fan who wants to win as many national championships as possible... There's a lot of crazy folks running free out there.

What business is it of yours to tell me how I should respond to the thread??? Just because I don't agree with it, doesn't translate into me telling him how to live his life.

Attach a list of coaches available.

Here, I'll start...

1. Kiffen

2. Frost

3. The Hamburglar

4. Kim Kardashian's bum

5. Obama

1. Kiffen - Lane or Monte?

2. Frost - Nebraska ties, first time head coach?...what could go wrong?

3. The Hamburglar - D-Coordinator, excellent at takeaways

4. Kim Kardashian's bum - O-line coach, aint no one getting in the way of that bootay

5. Obama - Bring in all the "Talented" players

Can you add something specific, such as how he screams at players rather than coaching? Then he pursues them to the bench to scream at them more, rather than coaching. That crap rubs me the wrong way and I think that's one of the many reasons our teams fall apart.

Could also point out that he's tried it his way with 2 different OCs and put his own footprint on the defensive scheme, but yet similar results. There's a big enough trail there alone.

And yes, most good teams (and bad) take on their coaches personality (ah hem, up and down/frustration/boneheaded/emotionally erratic/tough/gritty/fighters chance/execution deficiency/pride/toughness/lack of control & sporadic discipline)

What business is it of yours to tell me how I should respond to the thread??? Just because I don't agree with it, doesn't translate into me telling him how to live his life.

Calling someone, I mean, saying "he's a lunatic" followed by your thoughts good/bad is not exactly the same as saying "just because I don't agree with it". Just saying that I can see the difference how one is abrasive and the other a softened version.

#todaysuckedforallhuskerfans

When is the last time we "competed" for a conference championship? Don't you dare say 2012. They systemic issues and lack of fundamentals and drive these Pelini led teams have is just so uninspirational to watch.

Sure we beat up on Illinois and we looked fired up for a down trodden Miami. But what about the UCLA game last where after that one Hundley run it was a separate game. Or MSU where some forgave the coaches for no effort for 3 and a half quarters and Ryker Fyfe and DPE has to give us the shot in the arm to even make it look like we cared to be there. The issues aren't going to go away with Pelini at the helm and I'll be damned to waste hundreds of dollars of my paychecks (a lot of money for me) to go to games I'm positive we'll win knowing that the next marquee game we're in we're just gonna lay down at some point.

It all starts somewhere and I'm tired of Pelini getting the pass. This is his team, his conference now, his staff his everything yet the process he's preached has never and will never come to fruition when we can't even maintain fundamentals like ball security and false starts, or things like NOT GIVING UP.