Scott Frost to Florida?

FU wants a new coach who is good with offense. He could become their next Urban Meyer. I wonder if they are thinking of him. I'd hate to see them take him, then have him become a success, and we'd be sitting here still waiting for Bo to turn the corner.

Urban Meyer had success as a head coach at Bowling Green and Utah before he was at Florida. No way they hire Frost

FU wants a new coach who is good with offense. He could become their next Urban Meyer. I wonder if they are thinking of him. I'd hate to see them take him, then have him become a success, and we'd be sitting here still waiting for Bo to turn the corner.

Urban Meyer had success as a head coach at Bowling Green and Utah before he was at Florida. No way they hire Frost

Kyle Whittingham at Utah is probably going to be a candidate, too.

Kyle Whittingham at Utah is probably going to be a candidate, too.

He would be a good hire, but they're going to get an offensive guy. Best two coaches there Spurrier and Meyer, both great offensive minds.....maybe Rich Rod gets another chance

Where did Muschamp have success as a head coach before Florida?

He didn't have any which is why they won't hire another coordinator.

He didn't. That's the point. They won't go the coordinator route again

Which is exactly they'd avoid Frost, no head coaching experience

I agree with Charles Davis who was on USC yesterday. The days of power 5 schools hiring coordinators for Head Coach jobs is probably over. Wanna be head coach? You gotta cut your teeth somewhere lower first. prove that you can handle that unique role over something more exclusive as being a coordinator first.

I agree with this for the most part, although I have no doubt that Kirby Smart will be a head coach in the SEC, ACC or Big XII sometime within the next 3-4 years

I agree with Charles Davis who was on USC yesterday. The days of power 5 schools hiring coordinators for Head Coach jobs is probably over. Wanna be head coach? You gotta cut your teeth somewhere lower first. prove that you can handle that unique role over something more exclusive as being a coordinator first.

I agree with this for the most part, although I have no doubt that Kirby Smart will be a head coach in the SEC, ACC or Big XII sometime within the next 3-4 years

Folks were saying this 3-4 years ago as well I think. word for word.

Youre probably right though. But does he do a Malzahn and take a HC job at a lower tier school for a year or two first?