Kenny Bell Speaks Up

John Gaskins

@937JohnGaskins

Bell: #Huskers fans who "post on their boards... are same people who come up & slap your hand & ask you take a picture with their son."

KB: "Attack me, whatever. It's when u talk about my head man. I don't like it when ppl talk about Bo. Thats what I get angry about" #Huskers

KB: #Huskers fans criticizing him on twitter "care & they want us to win as much as anybody else" but also want pics & autographs in person

KB: "I understand how u want to reach out to an athlete but shoot, I like the Denver Broncos. They haven't played well this week..."#Huskers

Bell cont'd being fan of struggling Broncos "...and I'm not shooting tweets at anybody. But, different strokes for different folks" #Huskers

Bell on Bo: "Anybody that says he needs to go is crazy. It's literally insane." #Huskers

More Bell on Bo: "If 9 wins, 10 wins isn't good enough for you, I don't know who you should be a fan of." #Huskers #GBR

Bell: "Honestly, the guy can't do much more but win. Obviously we want conference championships but sometimes it's not in the cards"#Huskers

KB: "Its not easy to come out & win every single week. We dropped a big one last week. We dropped big ones in the past too, but..."#Huskers

Bell: "...they're people, these coaches. They have a family. They have a wife & kids they take care of & put food on the table for" #Huskers

KB: "You want to get rid of them, take away their job b/c you can't watch your team win a championship? Give me a break. Its absurd"#Huskers

Bell: "It's like me telling the mailman since he missed my mail, or dropped one in the snow, he should be fired. It blows my mind." #Huskers

KB: Not a big deal when #Huskers fans criticize him but "to go after my teammates or my coach, unless u can do better, I wldnt say anything"

The coaches make 6 figures.

What about if that mailman dropped every package worth a 100 bucks in the snow? Like 4 every year?

THIS IS THE OBVIOUS DAMN PROBLEM WITH THIS ENTIRE REGIME. NO CONTROL ANYMORE. THEY CANT TUNE OUT THE NEGATIVE.

I'm sick of Kenny and his public stuff. This is what we do on message boards. Discuss and speculate. Regardless, pretty obvious the team and staff has checked out. Big loss on saturday, and supposedly still a lot to play for, senior day coming up, yet one of Bo's proudest still has to go out of his way to try to tell us how dumb we all are for being able to point out obvious bad football over and over again. God, Minny and Iowa are gonna stomp are ass.

• Fire 3

KB: "Attack me, whatever. It's when u talk about my head man. I don't like it when ppl talk about Bo. Thats what I get angry about" #Huskers

Rightfully so, he looks up to the guy, understood.

KB: #Huskers fans criticizing him on twitter "care & they want us to win as much as anybody else" but also want pics & autographs in person

Blanket Statement, KB...

Bell on Bo: "Anybody that says he needs to go is crazy. It's literally insane." #Huskers

Why is it insane? Because you look up to the guy, KB? C'mon, man.

More Bell on Bo: "If 9 wins, 10 wins isn't good enough for you, I don't know who you should be a fan of." #Huskers #GBR

If one of those 9 or 10 wins was a conference championship, we wouldn't be having this convo, KB.

Bell: "Honestly, the guy can't do much more but win. Obviously we want conference championships but sometimes it's not in the cards"#Huskers
KB: "Its not easy to come out & win every single week. We dropped a big one last week. We dropped big ones in the past too, but..."#Huskers

Seven years of dropped big ones wears on fans. This is spoken of a guy who didn't live through the Bill Callahan/Steve Pederson era.

Bell: "...they're people, these coaches. They have a family. They have a wife & kids they take care of & put food on the table for" #Huskers

Show me any job that you can screw up everytime a major project comes along, but you do well on the minor projects. Any job, whatsoever.

"You want to get rid of them, take away their job b/c you can't watch your team win a championship? Give me a break. Its absurd"#Huskers
"It's like me telling the mailman since he missed my mail, or dropped one in the snow, he should be fired. It blows my mind." #Huskers

I'll bet some of these former players who are being critical of him felt the same way when people asked for their coaches' heads. It's part of the job, KB.

KB: Not a big deal when #Huskers fans criticize him but "to go after my teammates or my coach, unless u can do better, I wldnt say anything"

Instead of lashing out at fans a la Bo, pull the team together and start tearing them a new one. Easy to be a Twitter Disciplinarian.

This is why players shouldn't tweet.

• Fire 2

When people get fired they get a new job. Bell will eventually learn how that works some time later in life.

Bo will get paid $7 million ($150k month until he takes a new job and we pay the difference). The assistants will get hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Milk cost about $3.50 and I am sure they can afford some bread to eat as well. They will survive, but I'm not sure (lol).

If Bell cared so much about his head man the team wouldn't have quit on Saturday against Wisconsin.

Bell needs to stop trying to defend Bo so much. With this type of attitude Bell is going to get eaten alive in the NFL with the way they do business.

• Fire 4

Im so ready for a new staff that'll go out of his way to unite the fans and the program, win or lose, and teach his players the difference between a bunch of idiots on twitter and the majority of real fans that really do want whats best for THE PROGRAM as *fans*. It's a sad state really..

And I started feeling like this at the end of last year too by the way.

"Who does have a good relationship with this fanbase"-Tim Beck on senior day for Taylor Martinez.

• Fire 4