*********OFFICIAL ASTERISKS AND THREAD LABELING THREAD**************

tschu

Here's my thoughts.

Let's abolish any threads labeled like this one. There is no need to have 5 asterisks before your thread title and calling every thread OFFICIAL. The fact that the thread was created makes it official enough. It doesn't do any good and turns the thread list into a total clusterf*ck. No asterisks, No use of "official." Preferably no caps lock, but that would be impossible to police, so whatever.

The only exception that I see reasonable is to put one or two (or a couple of \\ ) or whatever in front of each Husker game discussion thread, of which there are only ~13 a year. Fine. But the rest of the time it makes the thread lists look idiotic and unreadable. Just look at the "Other Sports" forum, it's a disgusting mess.

What are your thoughts, MOD OVERLORDS?

I guess I use that title motif as a bit of irony from my time on another board, an inside joke only I'm privy to, making it not much of a joke.

People seem to have run with that here, likely for the same reason I did it, and now we have a dozen or so threads throughout HuskerBoard titled that way.

I don't see a problem with it, and looking at Other Sports, there are only like six threads like that.

The Mods can edit thread titles pretty easily, but we only do it when the title is egregiously stupid or intentionally vague (click bait), and even then only sparingly. People don't like it when you mess with their posts, and we try to do it as little as possible. Even that little is perceived as too much, and we get PMs about it.

• Fire 1

**********************************I can't wait for Caps Lock Friday/Asterisks December*******************************************

*********************************(Because the asterisks look like snowflakes)*******************************************

**********************************I can't wait for Caps Lock Friday/Asterisks December*******************************************

*********************************(Because the asterisks look like snowflakes)*******************************************

how do asterisks look like snowflakes when all snowflakes look different?

***#busted***

***#busted***

Every snowflake I've ever seen has looked exactly like all the others

***#busted***

link?

***#busted***

link?

Eye test