Help me try to forget the 408

True2tRA

Dearest Mark Pelini,

As a Husker fan, I may never be able to erase the 408 yards your defense became spectators to against Wisconsin and Melvin Gordon. It was a tough day for anyone wearing the "N".

Still, I happen to think we've got a damn good one in our back field too. Although lagging from a knee injury, Ameer Abdullah seems like he could still run north and south on just about anybody. This knee injury only makes him closer to human, but still obviously superior to mankind.

So a though occurred to me. What would help me ease the pain of that disgusting filth of a pinkshirt performance, we last Saturday?

Well what if the record books looked like this:

1. Ameer Abdullah - 409 yards

2. Melvin Gordon - 408 yards

True vindication would be to do to Wisconsin what they did to us, but Ameer will never again get that chance, and lets face it.....it won't happen against them and their all of a sudden "world dominating" defense. But! Iowa, yes, there's a lowly team we could make look like the Blackshirts did on Saturday. Let's run it on them! Sit Ameer this week against Minnesota and let him prepare for this.

So my early Christmas wish dearest Mark Pelini, with Nebraska's record breaking back, Ameer Abdullah, lets set another record. Since Ameer seems capable of running north and south even with the injury, let scrap this stretch zone garbage.....heh-hmmm......I mean, Tim Beck's offense, and lets go I- formation. Line Armstrong up under center, give Abdullah a fullback lead blocker, and hand him the ball. Don't stop handing that damn ball to him til' either he begs for mercy or after Iowa begs us to stop. Regardless, nobody quits til' Ameer is the record holder. I can't visualize Ameer giving up, so we should be able to do this.

This is the only way I might slightly be able to ever forget what you've done to the beloved Blackshirt defense over your seven years here, especially THE 408.

• Fire 1

Dearest Mark Pelini,

As a Husker fan, I may never be able to erase the 408 yards your defense became spectators to against Wisconsin and Melvin Gordon. It was a tough day for anyone wearing the "N".

Still, I happen to think we've got a damn good one in our back field too. Although lagging from a knee injury, Ameer Abdullah seems like he could still run north and south on just about anybody. This knee injury only makes him closer to human, but still obviously superior to mankind.

So a though occurred to me. What would help me ease the pain of that disgusting filth of a pinkshirt performance, we last Saturday?

True vindication would be to do to Wisconsin what they did to us, but Ameer will never again get that chance, and lets face it.....it won't happen against them and their all of a sudden "world dominating" defense. But! Iowa, yes, there's a lowly team we could make look like the Blackshirts did on Saturday. Let's run it on them! Sit Ameer this week against Minnesota and let him prepare for this.

So my early Christmas wish dearest Mark Pelini, with Nebraska's record breaking back, Ameer Abdullah, lets set another record. Since Ameer seems capable of running north and south even with the injury, let scrap this stretch zone garbage.....heh-hmmm......I mean, Tim Beck's offense, and lets go I- formation. Line Armstrong up under center, give Abdullah a fullback lead blocker, and hand him the ball. Don't stop handing that damn ball to him til' either he begs for mercy or after Iowa begs us to stop. Regardless, nobody quits til' Ameer is the record holder. I can't visualize Ameer giving up, so we should be able to do this.

This is the only way I might slightly be able to ever forget what you've done to the beloved Blackshirt defense over your seven years here, especially THE 408.

Why is this written to Mark Pelini, do you think he can get uncle Bo to change to offense?

Dearest Mark Pelini,

Why is this written to Mark Pelini, do you think he can get uncle Bo to change to offense?

IIRC, it's Bo's real name.

It's the best performance of many great individual efforts against our blackshirts in the past few seasons. I know it doesn't help, but it's just amazing some of this happens.

2014 Wisconsin - Mel Gordon 408 yds
2013 Brett Hundley 355 pass/rush, 3TDs
2013 Brett Smith, WYO- 383 passing yards, 92 rushing; 475 total yards & 4TDS
2013 Zenner SDSU - 21 carries, 202 yards up the gut. FCS guy.
2012 Braxton Miller 186 rush/125 pass; Carlos Hyde 140 rushing ; together 450 combined yards & 6 TDS between them
2012 UCLA - Franklin 26-217 rush; Brett Hundley 358 pass & rush; together 4TDs & almost 600 yards between them
2012 Wisconsin CCG - Mel Gordon 9-216, Ball 21-202, White 15-109; Just 8 pass attempts
2012 Georgia - Murray 427 yards, 5TDs on 18 completions. Just under 24yds a completion