*** The Official Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

No doubt. Hope the Huskers come out and make road kill of the gophers.

Quick question to start the day off. If NU's D stuffs Cobb, does it create more questions or answer them? I know Cobb is a much different runner than Gordon, but he and their OL are stout. Very. Interesting to see if we can slow him/shut him down.....Especially since Minnie has a passing game....

If Ameer is not close to 100% I am not sure we can win this game. Newby and Cross just don't do it for me. Cross will get some tough yards but little chance of a breakaway. Newby can't seem to break any tackles and has speed but is not very elusive. The "highly touted" offense that they kept referring to in the pre-season is just a blur now! Recievers dropping passes, Armstong throwing the ball down field 40 years with a 1/10 chance for a completion. Hoping for the best but worried about today.

No time to look at next year BUT, who is going to be our go-to running back? Refer to comments in previous paragraph. We need to do some real recuruiting for a back.

Bo Big RED

Is the Husker Basketball game being televised tonight- anyone know?

I'm having a hard time giving a crap about this football game in a couple hours. If we win: so what? If we lose: so what? Neither outcome changes the historic beatdown we took last week or our pathetic showing against MSU, and neither outcome makes a conference championship even remotely possible.

At this point, I think I'm doing the college-football-Saturday thing out of habit.

• Fire 2

I'm having a hard time giving a crap about this football game in a couple hours. If we win: so what? If we lose: so what? Neither outcome changes the historic beatdown we took last week or our pathetic showing against MSU, and neither outcome makes a conference championship even remotely possible.

At this point, I think I'm doing the college-football-Saturday thing out of habit.

Me too. My give-a-damn for this game and the remainder of the season is at an all time low

• Fire 1

The Husker Basketball game at Rhode Island will be televised on Cox channel 126 at 6pm.

Also interesting that channel 126 is showing that "Coaches Cabana" during the football game starting at 10:30am. I watched it a little bit last year when Milt Tenopir was doing it, but I'm not sure who's doing it now. Surprised to see it being televised though because I thought it was just an online thing.

Me too. My give-a-damn for this game and the remainder of the season is at an all time low

I think today should be Kenny Bell emoticon day :afro:

It basically does all the talking, regardless if it makes sense

6pm CT - DirecTV ch. 639/Cox Cable Omaha ch. 126

:afro:

:madash <--- Is this one supposed to be Bo?

:afro:

:madash <--- Is this one supposed to be Bo?

Yes.... Just needs a little more spit lol

Exact feeling that I am having. Yesterday I was wondering If I would be drinking early or not, but right now I am trying my hardest not leaving and getting stuff done and just watching the dvr tonight.