National Perception.

JPHUSKER89

So being unfortunate enough to live in Okie Land and hearing it from OU and OSU fans, I will give you one quote and leave it at that. Bunch of OU fans upon seeing me with my Husker gear on, you know what they say?

"Whenever I'm convinced that OU is going downhill. When I need a pick me up or just a good laugh, I turn on Nebraska football."

National perception is better than local my a**. What does one say to that?

• Fire 1

All you need to know about national perception is that no one even bats an eye anymore when we lose games by 5 TD's, or blow 2 TD leads. It stops being breaking news when it happens multiple times every year.

As the announcers said at the end of the game. This is the new normal. Get used to it.

All you need to know about national perception is that no one even bats an eye anymore when we lose games by 5 TD's, or blow 2 TD leads. It stops being breaking news when it happens multiple times every year.

As the announcers said at the end of the game. This is the new normal. Get used to it.

I hate to agree with them. I hate it. It's like getting my guts slowly pulled out.

At least we're successfully multiple at something, right?