Bo needs to go

Losing back-to-back games to Minnesota is unacceptable. He needs to be fired. ^#$* having a house cleaning...the entire damn house top to bottom needs cleaned. I missed the 1st three quarters (I was working) so I can't comment on the game too much. Nebraska needs to rediscover its testicles & fire the man. Bo's a good guy as far as I'm concerned...no ill will towards him but this is not working out.

• Fire 2

I want Bret Bielema...Nebraska needs a proven no-nonsense head coach & he fits the bill...no I don't like the dude but hes a damn good football coach & he would make Nebraska competitive again. He only makes a little bit more than Bo...give him a raise & some nice bonus incentives we might be able to get him

on the post game show with lane grendel, bo sounds like a beaten man. i think he is resolved to his fate.

I said this last week during the post game presser. He just looks like he knows. And he's a smart guy. He knows the situation. It's just gonna be interesting to see how it actually plays out. Bo could save a lotta face that if the trigger were pulled to go down like Muschamp in a respectful manner.

• Fire 1

As a long time Ohio State fan I cannot understand how Nebraska can keep Pellini around just because he wins 8 or 9 games. All these years gone by since Nebraska was relevant in any national championship conversation tells me he needs to go.

Earl Bruce and John Cooper had better records than Pellini and both got fired. Both of these coaches spent most of there tenure at OSU ranked in the Top 10 and still got fired.

It would appears that mediocrity has become the norm at NU.

two years ago I would have really taken offense to your last statment. However it is spoken in truth. I fear Nebraska is now a dying program and we don't have the guts to make tough decisions in order to return to prominence.

As a long time Ohio State fan I cannot understand how Nebraska can keep Pellini around just because he wins 8 or 9 games. All these years gone by since Nebraska was relevant in any national championship conversation tells me he needs to go.

Earl Bruce and John Cooper had better records than Pellini and both got fired. Both of these coaches spent most of there tenure at OSU ranked in the Top 10 and still got fired.

It would appears that mediocrity has become the norm at NU.

^^^ Oh no it hasn't. Do I need to go look up quotes from Steve Peterson? He would not allow us to slip into mediocrity.

• Fire 1