Flight Tracking

Someone mentioned on their status update that a Netjet plane was scheduled to arriving in Lincoln today from Greenville, SC. He was thinking maybe Chad Morris coming in.

So I decided to do some investigating.

And what did I find??? A Netjets plane coming in from Fort Lauderdale. That really peaked my interest. Eichorst came here from there and I could see Al Golden being a candidate if Eichorst had a good relationship with him. Anyways, it's something to float out there anyway.

Al Golden is far from a splash hire. The program needs a splash hire.

Exactly what would be a splash hire??? B/c the only real splash hire I could see that is viable is Tressel and that is HIGHLY unlikely. There's really nobody else out there I think is realistic we can hire to make a splash. I don't think we need a splash hire. We need a coach who can coach and teach football so kids can understand and play fast. And who is a good recruiter and willing to work hard at it.

Golden? Please no...............

If BO is gone, and I think that is a BIG if, we need a splash hire. An Urban Myer type guy OR someone with a solid pedigree. Not necessarily at the FBS level, but someone with a track record of consistently performing at a high level. I would like someone with ties in good recruiting areas, but that's just me.