E-mailed a regent

I e-mailed regent Tim Clare is regards to concerns I collected from huskerboard and Twitter. The response I got was generalized and a bit of a blanket response. I don't know why I originally sent it, but I do hope I am not the only one, here is the response I got.

Mr. Sanders: Thank you for your e-mail and for your support of UNL. I have confidence in our Athletic Department and Shawn Eichorst to do what is necessary for our entire athletic department, including the football program. Again, we appreciate your input. Tim

Even if all you get is a frosty smile in response, it's better than not sending anything. The fans need to pile on top of the newspapers, radio, and national press to create an unescapable vortex for Eichorst and the boosters.

Option A: Bring in a real coaching staff to run the football program.

Option B: There is no option B.

• Fire 1

Good morning Mr. Clare,

As a life long husker fan and proud supporter of all things husker I had a couple questions I would appreciate if you could take the time to answer them it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Myself and many other husker fans are wondering if there are plans in place to make changes to the football team? I ask this because after a disastrous end to last season and the way the coach was caught talking about our very loyal fan base in such a negative way we were assured that things would be better but this season feels eerily similar to years past.

2. Our coach is quoted as saying the the national perception is worse locally then it is nationally, does the board and AD Eichorst also feel this way?

3. Lastly, though we are regarded as one of the more loyal college football fan bases in the nation how long are we expected to put up with mediocrity and to be disrespected by our head coach?

I e-mailed regent Tim Clare is regards to concerns I collected from huskerboard and Twitter. The response I got was generalized and a bit of a blanket response. I don't know why I originally sent it, but I do hope I am not the only one, here is the response I got.

Mr. Sanders: Thank you for your e-mail and for your support of UNL. I have confidence in our Athletic Department and Shawn Eichorst to do what is necessary for our entire athletic department, including the football program. Again, we appreciate your input. Tim

I know at least one regent is getting flooded.