The Sock Puppet Rides!

Another thing to consider here is that maybe Tressel is a cleverly placed decoy.

For what? A bigger name hire than Tressel? I hear what you're screaming but I highly doubt SE would go through the trouble and Tressel would play along. Again I don't think the rest of the nation really cares and I can promise you they're not updating HB every 5 minutes. This is Husker-mania at its finest. And the only ones psyching it up is ourselves. No joke!!

Barney was actually a very successful head coach. Hastings College. 1995 and 96. Won the conference his first year and was conference coach of the year.

Previous head coaching experience? check!

Nebraska ties? check!

Ladies and gents, we have our man!

championships? check!

Ross Els followed him, did even better. Just sayin.

Barney was actually a very successful head coach. Hastings College. 1995 and 96. Won the conference his first year and was conference coach of the year.

Previous head coaching experience? check!

Nebraska ties? check!

Ladies and gents, we have our man!

championships? check!

Ross Els followed him, did even better. Just sayin.

Wow. this joke's gotta end fast.

Sooooo who's the DC in all this JT madness?

Not saying he would be a good fit at DC, but...One coach that I would like to see back on the Nebraska sidelines in some capacity....Mike Ekeler. That guy knew how to coach linebackers! Our defense was great while he was here (2008 - 2010). Not saying that it was all because of him. But, given the importance of the linebacker position within the defense, I think he had a bit to do with it.

• Fire 1

Another thing to consider here is that maybe Tressel is a cleverly placed decoy.

For what? A bigger name hire than Tressel? I hear what you're screaming but I highly doubt SE would go through the trouble and Tressel would play along. Again I don't think the rest of the nation really cares and I can promise you they're not updating HB every 5 minutes. This is Husker-mania at its finest. And the only ones psyching it up is ourselves. No joke!!

Jim Harbaugh... End thread