The Sock Puppet Rides!

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers 47s48 seconds ago

#Huskers, help us welcome Coach Mike Riley to the Big Red family! #GBR

WHAT THE f#*k?

Ew

Mike Riley from Oregon St.

Wtf? ?????

where the hell did Mike Riley come from........ no one had him pinned. He is supposed to turn our program around??????

I couldn't be more let down about mike Reilly

wow, just wow.

I don't get it.

Extreme disappointment....extreme

God damn it, we just hired Gene Chizik

This is the way the program ends.....

Not with a bang but a whimper.

Seriously SE. Tell your masters at Wisconsin your work here is done. You have driven in the final nail.

These are awesome reactions.
a little bit of me died that day

A lot of people called it after it was announced.

After the initial disappointment, we all wanted to believe in the staff. We wanted to believe that the lack of winning was being stuck at Oregon State. The lack of recruiting had to do with how tough it was at Corvallis. Simply put, Nebraska now must analyse how long it will take for Riley and Co. to get the players that fit their system and buy in. My guess is 4 or 5 seasons.

Are the fans and administration willing to endure a few more years like this one?

• Fire 2

Abandoned by a tube sock yet I, the greatest supporter of all things Iowa State, stick with you through thick and thin. Having the privileged position I have in within the NCAA, I too have unimpeachable sources...REAL sources...and can answer all questions with surprising accuracy. Don't believe me? Here is a free sample to a question someone asked me about Texas yesterday:

Q: Hey Cy! Texas sucks this year...can I get a smoke off you?

A: Go buy your own and get the f$&k away from me.

REAL answers to REAL questions

• Fire 4

After the initial disappointment, we all wanted to believe in the staff. We wanted to believe that the lack of winning was being stuck at Oregon State. The lack of recruiting had to do with how tough it was at Corvallis. Simply put, Nebraska now must analyse how long it will take for Riley and Co. to get the players that fit their system and buy in. My guess is 4 or 5 seasons.

Are the fans and administration willing to endure a few more years like this one?

This is exactly it. People may point to the quick parting with Mike Riley and say, "These Nebraska fans will never be happy!" But the reality is that we were given a coach we never would have picked, did not want, and predicted would fail from the outset, but decided to put that aside and give him our full support until it became clear that we were spot on from the get-go.

Push reset. Riley should never have come here in the first place. Everyone knew it was going to be a bad fit and it is. If you have the wrong tree in your yard, you pull it out immediately after you planted it. You do not wait for the tree to start putting down roots.

Yank this coaching staff out, and go get us the coaching staff we should have gotten 12 months ago. For f#*k's sake.

• Fire 2

F#$% No.