The Sock Puppet Rides!

No Offence sock puppet but I've got a dolla wait'n on a dime Neigh!

I like insider info just as much as the next guy but this post deserves a C'mon man!

Bo chews his staffs ass on National TV (no secrets there) and the rumblings about Arkansas is last years news.

And the info about Caputo developing the game plans to block/run....? I am sorry I just don't buy it for a second.

This makes zero sense on every level....especially to the assistants getting paid good money for what?

That would be grounds that Bo has lost his mind or just helping his cause to get canned.

I am sorry sock puppet you are entertaining and I'll keep following your posts.

But we all have to be reminded that at the end of the day you are just a puppet.

• Fire 1

The Sock Puppet isn't an insider. People don't need to stroke The Sock. The Sock is merely a means to get the word out to Husker Nation.

When the info flows, the people will knows. Those who can share their own info should do so. The Sock Puppet is here for a specific purpose. The Sock don't fabricate, supplicate, or inebriate the info. The Sock is here to protect the source and absorb any disbelief/backlash when people don't believe or trust what they hear. Sock don't care. Sock can take it.

Those in the know have to get to know the Sock, gots to trust the sock, gots to know that the sock don't talk unless he's supposed to. Ya dig? That's The Sock Puppet's Oath, swear to Adidas.

When the PM inbox flows, the people will knows.

• Fire 3

The Sock Puppet isn't an insider. People don't need to stroke The Sock. The Sock is merely a means to get the word out to Husker Nation.

When the info flows, the people will knows. Those who can share their own info should do so. The Sock Puppet is here for a specific purpose. The Sock don't fabricate, supplicate, or inebriate the info. The Sock is here to protect the source and absorb any disbelief/backlash when people don't believe or trust what they hear. Sock don't care. Sock can take it.

Those in the know have to get to know the Sock, gots to trust the sock, gots to know that the sock don't talk unless he's supposed to. Ya dig? That's The Sock Puppet's Oath, swear to Adidas.When the PM inbox flows, the people will knows.

I have been a fan for years, Mr. Moglia.

• Fire 1