The Sock Puppet Rides!

I read this whole damn thread and came away with nothing! Even worse, I am lost and have no idea what sock puppet means, I looked it up and it says "an online identity used for purposes of deception". So why would one want to have the name "sock puppet"?

I was hoping to catch a word or two or rumors as to who we might be replacing Bo with, but nothing!

Oh well, I will wait like the rest of you and hope there is a change before I make the decision on giving up my tickets for next year! The Minn game was the first home game I missed in as long as I can remember!

The Sock Puppet isn't an insider. People don't need to stroke The Sock. The Sock is merely a means to get the word out to Husker Nation.

When the info flows, the people will knows. Those who can share their own info should do so. The Sock Puppet is here for a specific purpose. The Sock don't fabricate, supplicate, or inebriate the info. The Sock is here to protect the source and absorb any disbelief/backlash when people don't believe or trust what they hear. Sock don't care. Sock can take it.

Those in the know have to get to know the Sock, gots to trust the sock, gots to know that the sock don't talk unless he's supposed to. Ya dig? That's The Sock Puppet's Oath, swear to Adidas.When the PM inbox flows, the people will knows.

I can dig it, Sock: Insiders who have information that they want to share but are afraid of having their cover blown can PM it to you, and then you can post it up to the board. The only issue is that you would know who told you. I suppose you'd have to convince the insiders that you can be trusted with their online identities. But I like where your head's at. Lord knows that the commoners among us are going to be in need of as much inside info as we can get in the near future.

Hujan is picking up what I'm puttin' down.

The Sock abides.

Most important to this equation is absolute trust in The Sock.

Some things you should know:

1. The Sock loves the Husker Football Nation.
2. The Sock loves the players. These kids bleed Husker Red and deserve our respect and support. I have no doubt that they are doin' all they can to represent Nebraska the best they can. The Sock will never dis the players, individually, or as a group.
3. Don't tell nothin' to The Sock that you want kept quiet. That violates the general purpose of The Sock Puppet and I don't want to hold myself as more "in the know" than my Husker brothers.
4. That said, the Sock won't talk about who gave what. It's all done in Husker brotherhood.

The Sock done spoke!

Peace, and Go Big Red!

The powers that be are restless and the giants of the Husker Football universe are meeting. The Sock Puppet's peeps are saying that the top targets are Harbaugh and Tressel. The Iowa game result isn't relevant in their eyes. The wheels of change are moving...

Sock out! Peace my Husker brothers.

If true, I dont see Harbaugh ever wanting to come to Lincoln. His wife doesnt want to leave NorCal. Tressel is very interesting however!!

The powers that be are restless and the giants of the Husker Football universe are meeting. The Sock Puppet's peeps are saying that the top targets are Harbaugh and Tressel. The Iowa game result isn't relevant in their eyes. The wheels of change are moving...

Sock out! Peace my Husker brothers.

I sure hope this is true. Any idea on when we'll hear things?