The Sock Puppet Rides!

The fact that he's on social media and not quashing the rumors......

Yup. And this may have been a prior engagement he wanted to do, so DoNU flew him back.

Don't see anything that says the Sock is lying to us...couple that with Jim not killing the rumors...

Let's not confuse my statement with me endorsing this sock thing.

Duly noted.

Innovation Campus has finally invented a Trek Transporter or perfected cloning. If you look real close, I can see one of our regents in the background. Must be the same one that helped him sign up for a fuel-saver card last Saturday.

JT will be happy to leave the cold of Youngstown and enjoy the warmest weather offered in the B10. Our location to the equator will be the best equalizer in the conference.

My thoughts...

SE had the wheels turning long ago. His business with sweater vest is wrapped up! Tressel flew in on Sunday...singed some papers, shake some hands kissed some babies and left town. The great sock said they were still nailing down some details. Maybe those details are not with Tressel but with Frost.

I would guess things would be a little more complicated with his contract/job duties/expectations/bonuses/salary and the University of Oregon.

Oregon will probably be playing in the National Championship...that's something to consider for both sides(Oregon and Frost)and the timeline.

All that proves is that Jim Tressel is at a Barnes'N'Nobles in Youngstown with his wife. I fail to see how that has any relevency in whether or not he will be the Nebraska head coach. He sure hasn't denied anything (Dustin Fox's gay attention seeking tweet doesn't mean squat IMO)

I realize that your name is AngryHusker but do you really have to call something gay? What are you 12? Grow up.

• Fire 7