Question: Do You Want Iowa to Stomp Us?

No and hell no. Regardless of the coach, we are NEBRASKA. I still want to win and beat them from last year. Although it means nothing, I really want 9 wins and a shot at 10 with the bowl game. A loss will continue to tarnish the already shaken brand of NU football. IMO, one more game, win or lose, will not help nor hinder Bo's chances here.

• Fire 2

How many of you want Iowa to absolutely hand us our lunch this week? I'm for a 50-0 shellacking in order to end the Pelini era. We can all wax on about how we don't want to abandon the players, etc, but, the reality is that unless Iowa kicks our rear ends, there's a very good chance Bo is back next year.

Wait, would we still be in "The Real Top Ten" with a loss to Iowa?

As long as Bo is our coach I want him and the team to win every game.

If Bo is still the coach next year, I will root for the team to WIN...EVERY....DAMN....GAME.

I hope Bo is still the coach in 20 years assuming SE sets a solid, respectable standard. This would mean that he figured it out and is getting it done. I also hope the same for any other coach we may eventually have.

That's what fans do

• Fire 3

As long as Bo is our coach I want him and the team to win every game.

If Bo is still the coach next year, I will root for the team to WIN...EVERY....DAMN....GAME.

I hope Bo is still the coach in 20 years assuming SE sets a solid, respectable standard. This would mean that he figured it out and is getting it done.

That's what fans do

What in the world does this mean? Will the freakin madness never stop?