Not hearing many rumors about Bo

jauken

Hi all

Since I live in Alabama I don't get the honor to hear real time the news about Nebraska. Curious if there is any new rumblings about Bo being fired.

I was a huge supporter of Bo. I see now that even though he is a defense oriented coach he can't seem to translate that knowledge to the players. I also have a huge problem that he selected a subpar D coordinator and O coordinator.

I appreciate this board and if someone wants to pm me info on rumors I would be appreciative.

I have a huge fear that silent Shawn will do nothing and the textbook definition of insanity is repeating your current actions and expecting a different result.

Thanks

Jeff

Jauken.....lots and lots of ire and displeasure amongst those that post on this message board, and likewise from people I talk to. Many that were in favor of giving Bo another round last year have switched over to the Bo must Go group. I am one of those, but a little less vociferous than many.

As far as rumors from the white halls of the Athletic department or major donors...all we hear are crickets so far.

Jauken.....lots and lots of ire and displeasure amongst those that post on this message board, and likewise from people I talk to. Many that were in favor of giving Bo another round last year have switched over to the Bo must Go group. I am one of those, but a little less vociferous than many.

As far as rumors from the white halls of the Athletic department or major donors...all we hear are crickets so far.

That concerns me greatly. Please not another year of this

I would be all for Bo having 1 more year...had it not been for the Wisconsin debacle. That game alone is enough reason to fire him (IMO)

I would have fired him after tape gate. I like him off the field but he can't seem to relate his defensive knowledge to the player where they can apply it. I hate Nebraska being made fun of or us being labeled as mediocre. I know that is what we have become but Alabama has shown that a splash hire can turn a struggling program around