What happens now? Will an announcement come this weekend?

I really hope you guys realize I was being sarcastic. Firing Bo would be idiotic.

We completely realize you were being sarcastic, and we also realize you're delusional.

Every single national article and conversation that comes out in regards to our program and Pelini is in favor of us parting ways with him. This situation couldn't be any more different than the Solich one, and the national sentiment is shock that we haven't gotten rid of him already.

Name one really impressive performance turned in by this team in the last 3 seasons.

• Fire 8

I'm totally fine with Bo staying as long as we can at least get a new OC. Here is what I would prefer.

HC- Bo

OC- out of house

DC- prefer someone new

RB- Brown

WR- Fisher

OL- new coach

DL- possibly pap demoted

DB- Warren

You must really not like the TE, LB, or DL coaches if you didnt even list them.

Besides getting rid of our OC and DC and replacing them with experienced ones we need to hire a QB coach. If the OC is a QB coach then that will work too.

But honestly, we need to part ways with Bo. The recruiting class this year is small so losing some of them wont hurt as much this year as it would in future. And if we hire a good coach i'd say we would keep almost all of them b/c most of recruits committed right now are high on Nebraska not just the coaches.