I think we're f*cked...

And I do mean, proper f*cked...

I know that plenty of people we're pissed with Bo, and I understand that. If you wanted Bo gone, you had your reasons, and that's fine.

But here's the problem, who are they going to hire next?

There isn't one realistic candidate that everyone is saying, "oh yeah, he's the guy". When the program was freed from the Clownahan debacle, it was pretty obvious the choice was Bo. He'd been here a year, was well liked and almost everyone was excited with the hiring. The kool aid was flowing freely, and after the first year, there was a glimmer of hope that our program was heading in the right direction.

Now he's gone. Personally, I think you should have let the DC and OC go. You go after a DC and OC that TO assists in the search for, and you impress upon Bo that he's got a short time frame to get things back on track, or else.

There are a bunch of guys at lower level programs whose names will be thrown out there, and I bet they sound great on paper, but will they be able to do the job? As for Tressel, why would you want him here, because he's like sleeping with a smoking hot girl, you know has a horrific STD. There's the laundry list of the unrealistic choices, which I"m not going to go over, because there's no real chance of any of them coming here.

You're only real choice, is Scott Frost? I think he's got potential, but he's not run a D-1 program yet, and that worries me.

Hence, I think we're f*cked and I have little faith in Eichorst making the right call to run this program...

• Fire 7

On this day, beanman pooped in his diaper.

how old were you? 12?

#boom #gamedayroasting

No, but once I sh#t my pants when I was about 29 without realizing it even came out until I felt that warm feeling down there #flupoopypants

no shame in that. the sphincter often has a mind of its own.

Tressel is in Lincoln...

• Fire 1

walks if rumors are true, and we really dont know anyways, for all we know it could be Jim Tressell. It's more of a wait and see rather than the sky is falling at this point. People are saying he's in town, some say it's to consult, but why the heck would a president of a separate university consult on football matters at NU? I could understand it if he was still a coach but a university president? I believe they have more things to do that dont cover football.

It's a guessing game at this point. We could have screwed the pooch or we have already found someone and just finishing the paperwork.

Long day walks?

Yeah, working 8 hours at my 2nd job, 4 hours at my main gig tonight, and just finding out about this... pretty much...

walks if rumors are true, and we really dont know anyways, for all we know it could be Jim Tressell. It's more of a wait and see rather than the sky is falling at this point. People are saying he's in town, some say it's to consult, but why the heck would a president of a separate university consult on football matters at NU? I could understand it if he was still a coach but a university president? I believe they have more things to do that dont cover football.

It's a guessing game at this point. We could have screwed the pooch or we have already found someone and just finishing the paperwork.

F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck...

Great, if that sweater vest wearing miscreant is going to run this program, we're hosed...

I would rather have the fans pissed off about 5-7 losses than pissed because the coach and players have disdain for them.

This is true as well. Players and coaches shouldn't be against the fans, and the fans have never been against the players, only the coaches. The coaches made the choice to turn it into an us against everyone else, it back fired on them and that BS in it's own right. I like Bo, will always like Bo, but i dont want him as a HC at Nebraska anymore. He needs to learn the political side of the game and learn that the fans are not the enemy. You play for the fans who support you, you piss on the fans and your support goes down the shitter.

• Fire 1