Miles vs. McDermott - Coaches vs. Cancer

Mavric

Between now and the December 7th Creighton vs Nebraska basketball game, Coach McDermott and Coach Miles are on a mission to raise money in the fight to end cancer. Are you a Coach McDermott fan or a Coach Miles fan, now is the time to decide! They need your help!! Make a donation to your favorite coach before the big game. Your contribution to Coaches vs. Cancer ensures us that those diagnosed will be supported and that one day cancer will be eliminated.

The American Cancer Society is the leader in the fight against all cancers, funding lifesaving research, educating about prevention and early detection, and providing programs and services to patients and their families right here in our community.
While there can only be one winner on the court, both coaches are winners off the court through their support of the American Cancer Society.

Link

Got a bet with my brother in law who is a GD Jaysker. If NU wins, he has to wear Nebrasketball gear to every family gathering for a year. The opposite for me if CU wins. Don't let me down Tim!!

do you even own a CU shirt if Neb loses? or him a Nebrasketball shirt if CU loses? Also are you giving him any points?