Hello, Mike Riley

knapplc

• 2 years later...
On 12/11/2014 at 0:28 PM, Hedley Lamarr said:

All anyone is saying is give him a chance. My sweet Lord

Why give him a chance? I am equally as qualified as MR was in 2014 to lead the Huskers football team. No wonder hi is smiling. He must be thinking "These fools just gave me over $3 million per year with 5 years guaranteed, and my history shows I am nothing more than mediocre."

On 12/4/2014 at 0:16 PM, dvdcrr said:

Oh dude!!! We had a chance to brjng back a nebraska guy, a national star who was our starting QB for a NC. We had a chance to get this thing rockin again. Eichhorst was supposed to bring home a ferrari not an edsel. Crap. Get used to getting your ass handed to you fellas.

Some of us pegged it, I guess

• Plus1 2

So ghost from the past. Who saw my name on the board. A golfing buddy... How has Mike Riley worked out. Then again why did i stop going to every home game two years ago... Why did I stop caring at all about the Huskers to just being like meh...  I still go to like 2-4 games a year but really don't care which might be healthier as my friend understands #zerofucksgiven btw i beat willy in golf. (like bad like really bad... My driver was on point his was like ten feet.)

Why oh why dredge this old post up?  Yes, many of us knew this was going to be a disaster, but at this point, what is the point of revisiting it?  The fool of an AD who did this to us is gone (although with way too much Nebraska money he did not earn).  Let's hope the new AD is smart enough to realize he has to get someone who has a track record of winning .700 or higher % of his games.

On 12/5/2014 at 7:21 AM, Hold Fast Arms said:

Well recently huskers haven't been able to play spoiler OR win the games we're supposed to win. In fact we've won some games by the skin of our teeth against opponents we should have handily taken care of ie Kellogg's hail mary to tha 'Stache against NW...ameer grinding outt hat TD agaist McNeese. Looking.forward to SOUND fundamental football and Riley WILL bring it

:rollin Hindsight is 20/20

• Plus1 2