Johnny Stanton

Seems like this hire is a great opportunity for him. Maybe his first chance to get a legitimate shot at playing. We know the previous coaching staffs unwillingness to go away from someone they were loyal too. As you can see he seemed very excited about meeting coach Riley as he's seen waiting to shake his hand. I think this staff will give him the opportunity to grow as a quarterback and he is someone who I truly believe will flourish at Nebraska if he's given a fair shot.

Let's not go around throwing accusations that Johnny has been slighted by the previous staff, please.

He has to be excited if for no other reason than he's already got a relationship with the new coach, which almost every single other player can't say. Johnny's a good kid and he'll get his chance.

• Fire 4

Bo started a RS freshman at QB over a Senior because he felt like he gave him the best chance to win. I fully believe that if Stanton was better than Armstrong this year, he would have started.

This. The previous staff praised Stanton, but said he was inconsistent.

Going forward, I'm excited to see what our QBs can do with what seems likely to be more and better hands-on QB coaching.