What is wrong with Walter Pitchford?

I touched on this earlier about players focusing on the next level, but there is something wrong with Pitch.

I have heard some rumors but nothing that has enough weight to actually discuss, but I am majorly concerned with Walter. He looks so lost on the court. He gets the ball and just throws it at the hoop.

I like walter, but the dude has been a liability at a position we cant afford to have a liability at. He looks lazy and disinterested on the court, and rarely looks to be involved in the offense.

He is the biggest reason why we are struggling to gain any consistency with our offense.

Anyone hear anything on Walter?

Walter is a key cog in figuring these issues out.

He's in college and deserves to enjoy it just like everyone else but it would behoove him to focus less on partying and more on basketball.

That would be the same rumor i have heard. His work ethic is struggling a bit and he is enjoying off the court more than being on the court.
Have been hearing and seeing the same things. I swear the guy lives at Brothers.

He's in college and deserves to enjoy it just like everyone else but it would behoove him to focus less on partying and more on basketball.

That would be the same rumor i have heard. His work ethic is struggling a bit and he is enjoying off the court more than being on the court.

Yep, if he spent half the time that he spends DT trying to get better, I think we would see marked improvement.

Walt appears to be playing in a fog of some type. I was expecting him to put in 10-14 points a game this year. If I had to guess, I would think he is near 8-29 from the field. Ma Barker shot better than that in bank robberies.

The team seems like they felt they had great success last year, and by showing up this year- they could resume and increase last year's success without the hard work required. I just don't see the effort like last year ( guys diving for balls etc...). I saw it in the pre-season game and it continued even for Creighton game.

Maybe they need 10-12 games to get it going, but by then we are in the midst of B10 schedule and it could be too late.