Bad Gangwish !

My neighbors and I have had a huge coon in our backyards for the last two years. It keeps $hitting on my deck and would probably kill my dog or my neighbors dog if it had the chance.

I'm going to kill the damn thing and have a the Davy Crockett coon skin hat I've wanted since I was 10. As for PETA, "Bring it!" Its a varmit.

T_O_B

Why have you waited 2 years for the kill, coons,squirrels possums trap and eliminate. Now my neighbor trapped Pepe la pew that was funny but the smell left the neighborhood in a few days

Fed it some dog food laced with hot sauce and chilly powder. It went away for a while but now its back and I saw its tracks in the snow on my deck.

T_O_B

Send PETA after me. I have killed 200-500 coon per fall for the last 20 years.

Places like PETA exist to line the pockets of their administration. They are a joke. As are the animal rescue places around here, like the one in Auburn Nebraska.

For what purpose?

To support my family, via the sale of their finished hides to a Canadian auction house.

Some years it good money, some years its not. I also have a full time 60 hour a week job, and my wife has a good job (RN) so its not our sole source of income. It allows me to buy things for our family that we normally wouldn't be able to buy.

Why have you waited 2 years for the kill, coons,squirrels possums trap and eliminate. Now my neighbor trapped Pepe la pew that was funny but the smell left the neighborhood in a few days

Fed it some dog food laced with hot sauce and chilly powder. It went away for a while but now its back and I saw its tracks in the snow on my deck.

T_O_B

I guess the coon has a little Mexican blood in him :dunno