Cincinnati

So, what do we see tomorrow night?

Cincinnati's only loss right now is to Ol' Miss. They are 6-1.

Cincinnati stats rank natinoally

Points per game 279th

Rebounds per game 131st

Assists per game 250th

Field Goal Percentage 172nd

Nebraska is

Points per game 107th

Rebounds per game 174th

Assists per game 209th

Field Goal Percentage 128th

I'm just hoping to see improvement at this point in the season. It looks like a game we should be competetive in and possibly be favored in, but I just don't know right now.

Its all about defense, Pitchford not over extending & help defense when Benny gets posted up.

I agree, we definitely need to up our defense. I have only watched two games so far this year, but I really haven't seen what I expected to see so far this year out of this team.

The one thing I see with this team so far is they seem to be lacking the cohesiveness they had last year. I'm hoping it will just take time for it all to come together for them because we know what they can do when it all clicks for them. It does start on the defensive end though, they need to make an effort to play GATA defense and the offense will come from that

Well If the huskers want to win, two things come to mind. Rebounding and scoring droughts. This scoring needs to improve. You can't go scoring 8 points in 2 mins then score 4 in the next 5 mins and expect to win.

Rebounding especially on the def end. Word got way too many second chances. Improve on those wo areas and we "should be ok".