Harbaugh to Michigan

ladyhawke

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who gives a rip about how nice the visiting locker room is as long as it has the very very minimal basics to survive?

Are you saying the home school shouldn't provide anything? I mean you really don't need a locker room to survive. 

Purdue has been living off the rest of the Big10 and making money off of the success of the athletes from other schools. The least they could do is provide a locker room with enough square footage, a working HVAC system, and adequate medical equipment. Is that really too much to ask for? With the amount of money floating around the Big10, you would think they could take care of the visiting team a little better. But hey, lets act like the home school isn't making a ton of money off the other team. 

• Plus1 2

I didn't say not provide one and obviously my post was some what tongue in cheek with the "basics to survive".

But....they don't have to be nice locker rooms.  Hell, give them concrete floors, walls, wood benches and the old metal lockers.

People used to complain about Iowa' pink locker room.  I say hell....why not?  

Square footage?  Sure, give them enough.  But....that doesn't mean it's the same amount as the home locker room. Showers?  Sure...but they don't have to be individual showers with imported tile and a big screen TV.

Heck....I'd be tempted to give them the bare necessities and then hang a really nice large picture of the luxurious locker room the home team is enjoying right in the middle.

• Plus1 1

apparently there were some thing that pissed him off that was not  made public except to the Big10. I am not sure if it was mentioned in this thread, but when his QB got hurt they had to bring him to the hospital to get checked due to not having the equipment necessary onsite. I am not sure what the unmentioned item was. Rumor is that it was a lack of toilets, which is kind of funny. I am not sure why they wouldn't say that publicly however. Heck, if you have to wait to long, just go on floor after the game and let the home team clean it up. :-)

On 9/29/2017 at 6:28 PM, nic said:

apparently there were some thing that pissed him off that was not  made public except to the Big10. I am not sure if it was mentioned in this thread, but when his QB got hurt they had to bring him to the hospital to get checked due to not having the equipment necessary onsite. I am not sure what the unmentioned item was. Rumor is that it was a lack of toilets, which is kind of funny. I am not sure why they wouldn't say that publicly however. Heck, if you have to wait to long, just go on floor after the game and let the home team clean it up. :-)

TA and the ambulance/hospital watch at Ohio St

14 hours ago, huKSer said:

Armstrong got hurt last year at Ohio St and they carted him off to a hospital to get x-rays because there wasn't one at Ohio stadium

One would think OSU would have everything. Maybe colleges have less equipment on site than I thought.

3 hours ago, nic said:

One would think OSU would have everything. Maybe colleges have less equipment on site than I thought.

They might not have a x-ray machine at the stadium but they do have a world class hospital 3 blocks away. That is where they take the OSU players if they get hurt, I don't know why they would do anything different for the visiting players. 

• Plus1 2

So far, he has these records against rivals:

MSU 1-2

OSU  0-2 (probably will be 0-3)

He probably is going to end up this year losing to both MSU and OSU.  And....he could easily also lose to Wisconsin and PSU.

He was competitive in his loss to MSU this year.  If he isn't competitive in losses to the other programs I listed, his seat is going to be hot.

Michigan is dire need of a QB and right tackle. Losing their starting QB, left tackle, and best receiver for the season made a mediocre offense even worse. 5 turnovers didn't help last week. If their defense wasn't so good, it would have been a blow out. I doubt Harbaugh gets fired, even if he ends up 7 and 5. The D will keep games close. The problem is they can lose to anyone....except Rutgers. :-)