Harbaugh to Michigan

ladyhawke

This Michigan situation makes me happy that we hired a solid under the radar coach. If Michigan goes all in with Harbaugh and fails, it will take a long time to recover from it.

Aren't they still trying to recover from the mess they made with Rich Rod?

That's kind of the point I am making. They made the "splash" hire and it failed in their minds. They thought they were on the right track after hiring Hoke when he was the next big coaching name and for one year they were good and then it failed in their minds.

If they go all in and don't get Harbaugh-They will be toast for a while

If they go all in and get Harbaugh and he can't do at Michigan what he did at Stanford-They will be toast for a while.

I am glad Husker fans aren't dealing with this.

This Michigan situation makes me happy that we hired a solid under the radar coach. If Michigan goes all in with Harbaugh and fails, it will take a long time to recover from it.

Aren't they still trying to recover from the mess they made with Rich Rod?

That's kind of the point I am making. They made the "splash" hire and it failed in their minds. They thought they were on the right track after hiring Hoke when he was the next big coaching name and for one year they were good and then it failed in their minds.

If they go all in and don't get Harbaugh-They will be toast for a while

If they go all in and get Harbaugh and he can't do at Michigan what he did at Stanford-They will be toast for a while.

I am glad Husker fans aren't dealing with this.

Rich rod was a last second back up, no matter how good of a coach he is (and i believe he is truly a great coach). We were all in on Les Miles in 07 and Lloyd Carr and our AD at the time f'd it up.

I don't see it.

Why would 48 mil be out there if not to please Harbaugh AND the University about mutually moving on from negotiations?

Why would Harbaugh's camp leak it? To give him leverage over the NFL for a bigger contract.

Why would the University leak it? To show their fans they tried to do everything for their primary option and failed. A noble endeavor, but now they have to go with their number two.

• Fire 1