Harbaugh to Michigan

ladyhawke

Michigan is putting together a nice Staff.

I haven't been following closely, who have they landed?

So far....

DC/LB Durkin (Florida DC)

OC/OL Drevno (USC OL/RB)

DL Mattison (DC under Hoke)

DB Greg Jackson (49ers DB)

RB Ty Wheatley (Bills RB)

WR Jed Fisch (Jaguars OC)

ST John Baxter (USC ST)

S&C Kevin Tobert (49ers S&C)

Who even are any of those guys. Also, an STs coach. I thought Michigan had resources, right? ;)

• 2 months later...
The Wolverines returned 24 of the 29 players listed on the two-deep from last season, LINK

This is one thing that Meechicken fans should be encouraged about. They have most of their contributors back. Even if they did drop seven games last year.

I didn't catch their spring game this weekend. But BTN will probly replay it a zillion times this week. So I might try to watch a bit of it.

• Fire 1

The Wolverines returned 24 of the 29 players listed on the two-deep from last season, LINK

This is one thing that Meechicken fans should be encouraged about. They have most of their contributors back. Even if they did drop seven games last year.

I didn't catch their spring game this weekend. But BTN will probly replay it a zillion times this week. So I might try to watch a bit of it.

Try not to pay attention to the offense.

Haha a whopping 7-0. Real nail-biter.

Haha a whopping 7-0. Real nail-biter.

7-0. Hmmm, sounds like I'll need to pay really close attention to their offense. That is, if I want to see any. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Tuesday’s new episode of HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel includes a look not only at Seattle’s quarterback but also at the former San Francisco head coach who no longer has to deal with Russell Wilson. Andrea Kremer profiles new Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, who has returned to Ann Arbor decades after he once patrolled the sidelines as a boy — and actually once ran into the end zone to celebrate a touchdown.

Kremer looks at Jim Harbaugh’s legendary intensity and competitiveness, which he admits has undermined plenty of relationships.

“You didn’t always play well with others, necessarily,” Kremer says to Harbaugh.

“Yeah, people say that,” Harbaugh responds.

“Well, what do you say?” Kremer asks.

“It must be true, yeah,” Harbaugh replies. “Sometimes I’d wear out my welcome.”

“What does that mean you wear out your welcome?”

“They just don’t want to be around you after a while,” Harbaugh admits.

It happened not only when Jim Harbaugh was a youth, but also as an adult. And that may have contributed to his departure from the 49ers.

“He does a great job of giving you that spark, that initial boom,” 49ers guard Alex Boone tells Kremer. “But after a while, you just want to kick his ass. . . . He just keeps pushing you, and you’re like, ‘Dude, we got over the mountain. Stop. Let go.’ He kind of wore out his welcome.”

“What does that mean?” Kremer asks.

“I th

ink he just pushed guys too far. He wanted too much, demanded too much, expected too much. You know, ‘We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this.’ And you’d be like, ‘This guy might be clinically insane. He’s crazy.’ . . . I think that if you’re stuck in your ways enough, eventually people are just going to say, ‘Listen, we just can’t work with this.'”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/19/wearing-out-welcome-isnt-new-for-jim-harbaugh/

‘This guy might be clinically insane. He’s crazy.’

As a big Buckeye fan I can say that former Buckeye Alex Boone should watch who he calls crazy. I'm pretty sure Harbaugh has never been an alcoholic nor do I think he was ever tazed multiple times by the cops for being a drunk idiot.