Harbaugh to Michigan

ladyhawke

• 3 weeks later...

Same article happened with Urban Meyer because he said hi to a recruit when he was there to talk to the coach and the player went out of his own way to say hi. Would have been rude to not reply back, but it was a violation.

They really need to get rid of the dumb sh#t violations.

The enmity that exists between tOSU and Michigan is adorable. One of the cool things about being in a tradition rich, blue blood conference like the Big Ten. I've told this story before I think, but I attended a UMich admissions event when I was in high school and this one alum spent a full five minutes just ragging on the Buckeyes. And the people of Ohio. It was hysterical.

These violations are really ridiculous. NCAA simply is not keeping up with the times. Recruiting as a whole is a messed up world. Kind of silly to talk about any sort of integrity or competitive fairness issue here.

Thats just troll bait. One or two of our coaches have directly tweeted players since Riley came in as well.

Yeah, it was something like a tweet that included @PlayerHandle, when you are supposed to be cryptic like "Good News From Georgia!". I wonder if they got mandated training for it -- they should have, just to stay on top of the crazy set of rules the NCAA has.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 1 month later...