Finally! A teacher of young men

I have followed my beloved Huskers from afar. I live in Tenn now in the heart of SEC land and yet I see all the husker games. Nebraska has as good as athletes as they do here but here they are actually coached and taught here in the SEC. The Peleni regime did not teach these young men and it showed on game day. Riley is a teacher of football and he'll bring with him coaches that will teach these young men. You will find that this team will so much more discplined by the end of next year and be competing for a championship the year after.

• Fire 2

After reading 90 percent of the rant, I'm forced to agree- that the change was timely. Pelini seemed to have a mentality more on the level of an angry, but loyal, player than a professional charged with the guidance of young men.

I can see why the players related to him, but I can also see exactly why he needed to move on.

Bring on the Riley era~!

• Fire 1

I have followed my beloved Huskers from afar. I live in Tenn now in the heart of SEC land and yet I see all the husker games. Nebraska has as good as athletes as they do here but here they are actually coached and taught here in the SEC. The Peleni regime did not teach these young men and it showed on game day. Riley is a teacher of football and he'll bring with him coaches that will teach these young men. You will find that this team will so much more discplined by the end of next year and be competing for a championship the year after.

Welcome to HuSkeRboAdD

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the locker room wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Mike Riley always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Mike?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the locker room wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Mike Riley always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Mike?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

nice