Looks like Banker is the DC

oh look, walks is not impressed with a coordinator.

And i'm sure he's the guy you were hoping for...

i really did not have anyone in mind other than orgeron, but that is only because of what i have heard of him. i really do not know how great he would be here or how great his defenses are.

but at least we will not have to worry about him passing on 3rd and 2. so there's that. and i am just giving you a hard time, fyi fwiw.

i really did not have anyone in mind other than orgeron, but that is only because of what i have heard of him. i really do not know how great he would be here or how great his defenses are.

but at least we will not have to worry about him passing on 3rd and 2. so there's that.

Thats a good thing, especially since he's the DC...

• Fire 2

Well, guess we'll see how he does with much better talent. At least he's not short on experience.

He did have one very good year in 2012. Top 30 defensive unit. Very impressive playing SC, Stanford, UCLA, etc.

That defense that year was pretty good. Pretty much shut Jonathan Franklin down and kept ucla's entire offense in check for much of the game, just weeks after they shredded Nebraska.

but at least we will not have to worry about him passing on 3rd and 2. so there's that.

Thats a good thing, especially since he's the DC...

that was the joke, my man.

but also, i am really not surprised by this. and i will just give this hire the benefit of the doubt, though.

also, you responded quickly. i edited my post.