Story about Pelini being a jerk to an 8 year old Husker fan.

My uncle saw Bo at a gas station here in town. Bo stopped and talked to him. He said he was a real genuine nice guy. A matter of fact my uncle had his dad with him who happened to be from Ohio himself. Bo said 'he's in the car? Let's go talk to him' so they exited the gas station and Bo went and talked to my uncles father. I can't think of a time my uncle was so excited. Bo even took pictures with both of them. Take it as you will

• Fire 7

I am at work so cant listen to the podcast, but can tell you from every experience I have ever heard of someone meeting Bo was always a good one.

Bo is a passionate guy. Nebraska fans are passionate.

Sometimes that passion hits dead on, and can get ugly, but I can tell you right now when I have kids, and if they somehow were athletic(not a good chance), I would have no problem having them play for coach Pelini.

I truly believe he is a good man who is so passionate it spills over.

That being said, he toes the line and does cross it at times. You can be passionate without being a lunatic like he was at times, but look at how the players reacted when he was fired... That should so loads to who Bo was with his players.

I think Bo is a good man. at times misguided, and i dont agree with some of the stuff he does, but i also dont agree with some of the stuff my own father does, and yet I know he is a good man.

Bo is no longer Nebraskas coach, so i am ready to move on and hopefully Bo is as well.

• Fire 5

I heard Bo Pelini punched a dog in the face. In fact, my neighbor's niece told him that a friend of hers saw him kick a kitten, too. It's all over the internet.

I heard Bo Pelini punched a dog in the face. In fact, my neighbor's niece told him that a friend of hers saw him kick a kitten, too. It's all over the internet.

Unless i hear it from your Salt Water aquarium guy, I aint buying it.

Its totally true. I heard almost the same story being talked about in the mens room by the guy in the stall next to me with someone on his cell phone. I didnt quite catch everything because the stall had one of those fancy automatic flushers and everytime the guy wiped the toilet kept flushing.

• Fire 1

I've talked to Bo several times. He isn't an easy guy to have a conversation with, but he isn't a jerk. He's closed off to people he doesn't know well, and there are people who don't understand that or deal with that well.

Not surprisingly, those are the people who come up with stories like this. There will be more stories that come out (the old softball story will be posted again soon, I'm sure), but take them with a grain of salt.

Bo is neither teddy bear nor ogre. He's a pretty unique kind of dude.

I've talked to Bo several times. He isn't an easy guy to have a conversation with, but he isn't a jerk. He's closed off to people he doesn't know well, and there are people who don't understand that or deal with that well.Not surprisingly, those are the people who come up with stories like this. There will be more stories that come out (the old softball story will be posted again soon, I'm sure), but take them with a grain of salt.Bo is neither teddy bear nor ogre. He's a pretty unique kind of dude.

Be careful eating all that salt, you guys.