Gangwish suspended?

Warrior10

Oh wah. He can cry me a river. Don't take selfies with dead ot soon to be dead animals. You're either an idiot or a cruel idiot. Either way, he deserves something and Riley is too new to it all to do anything so nothing to see here imo.

Are you serious?
Yeah I am. Is there something wrong with that? I'm no animal conservationist but either one of two things occurred; he either tried to kill the racoon so he could take a picture with it and got bit in the process. Or, he tried to take a picture with a life racoon and got bit and decided to kill the racoon. Again either way it's a dumb dumb move. And one is f'd up cause it's his fault he got bit for messing with a wild animal.
  • Fire 4

Oh wah. He can cry me a river. Don't take selfies with dead ot soon to be dead animals. You're either an idiot or a cruel idiot. Either way, he deserves something and Riley is too new to it all to do anything so nothing to see here imo.

Are you serious?
Yeah I am. Is there something wrong with that? I'm no animal conservationist but either one of two things occurred; he either tried to kill the racoon so he could take a picture with it and got bit in the process. Or, he tried to take a picture with a life racoon and got bit and decided to kill the racoon. Again either way it's a dumb dumb move. And one is f'd up cause it's his fault he got bit for messing with a wild animal.

well, I can guarantee you Gangwish has killed hundreds of coons that WERENT trying to bite him, FOR FUN.

Is coon hunting not legal in a city? What the hell difference does it make. A harmless picture transpiring into self defense? And he has to be suspended for it? Because of pressure from a garbage organization like PETA? Cmon. What the hell is wrong with this country and political correctness?

• Fire 4

Are you serious?

well, I can guarantee you Gangwish has killed hundreds of coons that WERENT trying to bite him, FOR FUN.

Is coon hunting not legal in a city? What the hell difference does it make. A harmless picture transpiring into self defense? And he has to be suspended for it? Because of pressure from a garbage organization like PETA? Cmon. What the hell is wrong with this country and political correctness?

Not saying I disagree with you but hunting a raccoon with a rifle and bashing one to death with a wrench are kind of different.

• Fire 7