Imani Cross?

Warrior10

hopefully he returns fully healty! Theres potential for him to salvage what has been a lackluster career to this point.

It should be noted that his career bring lackluster is more of an indictment of the coaching staff, and less on Imani.

We've seen the kid play well when utilized correctly--he isn't a finesse runner, he's a bruiser. He's a gem Riley can build off of.

Hell, if Riley and our new OC believe that FBs are not extinct, I could see Imani stepping into that role rather well.

Regardless, Imani--get well soon, Sir.

Imani is a BEAST OF A MAN, imho, who was misused from the start, in Bo's schemes. It seemed like every damn time he came in all the other team had to do was gang up on Imani and know they would stop the play. Talk about telegraphing your plans . . .

I understand Ameer was a dynamic runner as well, and one that had to be used often, but Imani should have seen more time. Hopefully that will occur now under Riley and with Ameer headed for the NFL.

I see Imani in the mold of a Mike Alstott, a powerful runner that can tear people apart in his wake. But if he were on the field more, the other team wouldn't expect to target him every time they saw his face. That's what limited him, I think. And he had some great runs in spite of this, many times coming within a hair of a legendary run.

I hope we see him better utilized, and I think we will. Looking forward to it.

• Fire 1