Offensive Coordinator and other coaching vacancies

Its been quiet but I have heard that Danny Langsdorf is the leading candidate for the offensive coordinator spot, its just word of mouth but I haven't seen much posted lately concerning potential candidates. Also I heard that Mike Johnson could come in as wide receivers coach (was offensive coordinator at UCLA in 2011, but has recently been at a high school). Both these guys have ties to Riley, just wanted to know if anyone else is hearing anything on potential candidates?

Why not just keep Papuchis on and change his title to Offensive Coordinator? He's just as qualified to be OC as he was to be DC. His responsibilities wouldn't change...he could still run around the sideline flapping his arms, just like he did when Bo was calling the defenses. Since Riley will likely be calling the offensive plays, Papuchis wouldn't need to be involved or even know what was going on. That seems to be a role he's comfortable with.

• Fire 4

Well, Eli Manning did improve this year a little, so theres that

If by improved you mean was better than his abysmal year last year, then yes. ;)

Yes, thats what I mean
I believe this is Eli's highest completion % year ever.

Ya, but it's all b/c of ODB. Guy catches everything.