SIGNED (2015) SG Jack McVeigh

Sorry for the skimpy profile. Can't find a lot about him. But....

Jack McVeigh, a 6-8, 195-pound shooting guard from Australia, is making official #Nebrasketball visit and attending Indiana game Wednesday.

McVeigh arrives in Lincoln tonight and begins official visit Tuesday. He's down to Nebraska and LSU.

Not sure this move makes a ton of sense IMO.

As a previous poster said, we have 1 spot open right now, hopefully taken by Akoy Agau.

If Akoy passes, then we are hoping for Pitchford/Jacobsen/Hammond to play the 5.

Morrow could probably play the 4, but that is a lot of very young guys without the muscle needed for the B1G.

I get the fast/athletic lineup thing, but major concerns.

We need a big or a frantic rebounder like Rivers.

From what i have seen, Petteway wont be drafted, so i am expecting him and pitchford to be back.

As a previous poster said, we have 1 spot open right now, hopefully taken by Akoy Agau.

If Akoy passes, then we are hoping for Pitchford/Jacobsen/Hammond to play the 5.

Morrow could probably play the 4, but that is a lot of very young guys without the muscle needed for the B1G.

From what i have seen, Petteway wont be drafted, so i am expecting him and pitchford to be back.

I hope you're not planning on Akoy playing the 5 here. He was moved to the 3 this year at Louisville. His ideal position IMO is the 4 but there's no way I see him playing the 5

I hope you're not planning on Akoy playing the 5 here. He was moved to the 3 this year at Louisville. His ideal position IMO is the 4 but there's no way I see him playing the 5

I obviously have not seem Akoy play in awhile... Small forward?

I obviously have not seem Akoy play in awhile... Small forward?

He is now listed at 230. That is big enough to play the 4 or 5.

No way Akoy plays the 3 here or any place with depth.

He moved to the 3 at UL because of their depth at the 4/5.

He will play the 4/5 here simply based on need.

Pitch maybe plays the 5 but Morrow can play a 3/4.

White can play a 2/3

I dont think you will see "traditional" lineups out there...

IF Akoy comes here, i think you will see him on the court as the biggest guys or next to pitch.

It just varies, but because of need, he will have to play the 5 at times.