Finally Getting Healthy

Sounds Like in the next game or two we will be Getting Abraham back from a broken hand after missing the last couple week, and Leslie Smith will also be playing his first game of the season. they won't help our offensive woes much but together they average 10 boards a game which has been a major deficiency for the huskers while playing with no true centers. it will help our rotation out big time allowing us not to have to play guys such big minutes. they also bring a great defensive presence to the floor. some may not view this as big news but i believe it will prove to be big once they come back and knock the rust off. GO BIG RED!!

Sounds Like in the next game or two we will be Getting Abraham back from a broken hand after missing the last couple week, and Leslie Smith will also be playing his first game of the season. they won't help our offensive woes much but together they average 10 boards a game which has been a major deficiency for the huskers while playing with no true centers. it will help our rotation out big time allowing us not to have to play guys such big minutes. they also bring a great defensive presence to the floor. some may not view this as big news but i believe it will prove to be big once they come back and knock the rust off. GO BIG RED!!

According to Dan Hoppen, Miles says that both players will be out the next 3 games most likely.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/71752-2014-15-season-notes/

Should help a lot because when our current bigs get in to foul trouble they play even more timid than they already are.

They will help the offense a lot with or without scoring points

They will help the offense a lot with or without scoring points

I'm on the fence with this. The offense has doc sadler written all over it. We refuse to go into the paint for any reason, cuts, back door, hell just getting to the other side of the court is a challenge. I don't how many times a player would run from the 3 pt line, get about a foot from the paint and run back to the 3 pt line.

Leslee Smith is out of cast, in a splint, and officially listed as questionable by Tim Miles for #Nebrasketball game against Rutgers.

Of course I meant the other injured big guy, Moses Abraham, out of cast. Too many injuries to keep track of. #Nebrasketball

Smith, by the way, is also listed as questionable for Rutgers, but Miles said he's further behind; hasn't played yet this season.

Abraham is now in a splint/brace on hand. "He might not be able to go, or he may. It's hard to tell," Tim Miles said. #Nebrasketball

Hopefully so, but we won't know his added impact until we play Illinois or Wisconsin. Rutgers shouldn't present much of a challenge tonight.

For anyone not following HuskerHoops on Snapchat, their SnapStory today is 'The Return of Big Mo' so Moses may be back tonight

With the way this team has played this year I am not overlooking anyone! Hope Moses is back tonight though.